Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

This whole thing becomes even more confusing by the day.....if that's the case, why didn't Mueller suggest charges for more people? Is Barr's summary 'exonerating' Trump a blatant lie? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Until the full report comes out, we can't answer any of these questions but the prevailing opinion right now is that Mueller put in the report that crimes of collusion can't be fully proven despite circumstantial evidence and that the POTUS is NOT yet exonerated of obstruction crimes, leaving congress to decide on that.

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

This whole thing becomes even more confusing by the day.....if that's the case, why didn't Mueller suggest charges for more people? Is Barr's summary 'exonerating' Trump a blatant lie? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Spitballing here, but maybe Mueller knew this would happen and is letting it play out to show obstruction across multiple levels of the Trump admin, even Barr. 

Muller found that while the Trump team didnt collude, they were taken advantage of like the ****ing idiots that they are and then they tried to cover it up by obstructing the investigation. 

I mean thats it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Muller found that while the Trump team didnt collude, they were taken advantage of like the ****ing idiots that they are and then they tried to cover it up by obstructing the investigation. 

I mean thats it.

Pretty much. Doesn't even take one entire page to summarize either. Let alone four.

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

The summary stated the exact opposite... That the report does not exonerate Trump. Literally that's the exact words... "Does... not... exonerate"

Team Trump must have misunderstood that to mean "full exoneration" (You can see how easily someone could confuse the two.) and rammed it down our throats to the point where people actually believe that ****.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Someone help me, is Trump Tower Moscow "election interference?"

The Barr letter looks worse by the day.

It may not be but if Cohen actually has any evidence Trump told him "No collusion, no Russian Contacts, nothing about Russia" and thats the same lie that he told congress that got him sent away, then its gotta be obstruction of justice case closed. No other way to view it by sane people. Though I do look forward to the lie we are going to get if we actually see documents with *proof

*I can still laugh at myself 

On 4/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Want us to pretend like it makes a difference to you?

Certainly makes a difference in how I respond and the weight I give to it.

Unless I'm feeling playful of course.

added

a good lesson on the problem such things present

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437496-note-to-team-mueller-if-you-dont-indict-you-cant-incite

Edited by twa