Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I see two scenarios for this arrest of Assange...

1. He has an unredacted copy of the Mueller report. Trump sweeps in and detains him.

2. Trump sweeps in and detains him to "protect" and ultimately exonerate him so that Assange will become another of the admin's toadies. 

Either way, The White House is on the case and the "Putin model" presidency is in full swing.

1 minute ago, Chachie said:

I see two scenarios for this arrest of Assange...

1. He has an unredacted copy of the Mueller report. Trump sweeps in and detains him.

2. Trump sweeps in and detains him to "protect" and ultimately exonerate him so that Assange will become another of the admin's toadies. 

Either way, The White House is on the case and the "Putin model" presidency is in full swing.

I can envision a third more nefarious outcome but you’ve pretty much nailed it.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I can envision a third more nefarious outcome but you’ve pretty much nailed it.

Is it along the lines of, Trump thinks/hopes Assange has more dirt on Hillary/Obama/Any Dem he can leverage in a propaganda campaign headed into the 2020 election cycle?

Or...

Does Trump think he can plant information on Assange to be discovered by U.S. authorities which will serve the above purposes? 

I don't see anything nefarious with Assange:

1. The new Ecuadorian government had made it quite clear that they were tired of dealing with the BS that came with housing him.

2. Prosecutors had accidentally revealed a sealed indictment against him a few months back.

I do think this will create a lot of problems for Western governments. The hacktivist community isn't going to sit this one out.

"Greg Craig"

seriously?

the only way to properly say this name is to stick your lower jaw out about 2 inches. (Go ahead, try it. say "Greg Craig, we'd be delighted o have you join the club")

Lets go to Joe Blow for comment...

~Dang Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yall trusted Rosenstein too. 

I wasn't really a fan when he first was nominated, and less so after he helped oust Comey.  I sort of grew to like him after the GOP in congress savaged him and he generally stood up for the investigation.  I wasn't sure what to make of him after reports that he wanted to leave, but practically begged and pleaded with Trump not to attack him if he did.  My best guess at this point is that his decisions have mainly been about protecting himself.

Edited by visionary

Julian Assange 'smeared POO over walls of Ecuadorian Embassy'

Assange was pulled out of his bolthole and bundled into a police van today after Ecuador dropped his asylum status.

He now faces extradition to the US after he leaked numerous sensistive documents on the War on Terror.

The Wikileaks boss has now been accused of smearing poo over the walls of the embassy in Knightsbridge.

Ecuador’s Interior Minister made the revelation as Assange appeared in court for breaching his bail over now-dropped rape allegations in Sweden.

The country’s president Lenin Moreno also accused the 47-year-old Australian of “discourteous and aggressive behaviour”.

Click on the link for the full article