Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, Hersh said:

I’m listening in my car. This is entirely political. He’s not even trying to hide it now.

Trump was under attack from the start and even then he acted honorably and cooperated fully with no intent to obstruct - yea the **** right. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Trump was under attack from the start and even then he acted honorably and cooperated fully with no intent to obstruct - yea the **** right. 

Barr is going to get destroyed for that and rightfully so. Same with his bull**** explanation on obstructing Justice. 

• Like 1

William Barr is a stooge and Trump, after complaining almost daily that his DoJ AG must protect him, finally got someone to do that.

We need the unredacted report and people from Mueller's team need to be testifying in open public hearing. I don't care for anything that involves Barr's intrusion. The public has a right to know exactly and fully what's inside of the report.

• Like 1

Hes done now. Considering no one has seen the report that was a bad press conference. He came off like he was hiding alot of stuff. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Funny Barr walks off the stage right as someone from the press acts him why is up there spinning.

He had NO interest in coming off non partisan. None at all.  

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Rosenstein stood like somebody had guns trained on his family

Thats cause they did. Everyone did. Hes going to lose regardless. He played his hand about as poorly as he could. Tried to be on the winning side and flip flopped as the evidence/public reactions did.