Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 4/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, visionary said:

So Donald Trump, Jr. was actively corresponding with Julian Assange and Wikileaks right as the stolen DNC and Podesta  emails were being strategically released...

And Wikileaks own emails documented here lay to rest any notion that they are an impartial truth revealer with no agenda.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

How does Trump figure the Mueller report was "written by 18 angry Democrats"  like........what in the world is he talking about?

I also like how it took Trump little over a week to do a 180 on his opinion of the  Mueller report.  From "total exoneration" to "18 Angry Democrats wrote it"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

How does Trump figure the Mueller report was "written by 18 angry Democrats"  like........what in the world is he talking about?

I also like how it took Trump little over a week to do a 180 on his opinion of the  Mueller report.  From "total exoneration" to "18 Angry Democrats wrote it"

He isn't talking about anything from reality. He's doing what he always does...makes up an alternate reality and tells his supporters that it's the real one and everything else they see, read, or hear is a lie, no matter how solid the facts and evidence is.

The "18 angry Democrats" thing is something he's been ****ting out on and off for about a year now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He isn't talking about anything from reality. He's doing what he always does...makes up an alternate reality and tells his supporters that it's the real one and everything else they see, read, or hear is a lie, no matter how solid the facts and evidence is.

The "18 angry Democrats" thing is something he's been ****ting out on and off for about a year now.

Yeah I remember the origin of him saying "18 angry Democrats" which was B.S. way back then too, but trying to use that same line of BS in the context of the actual Mueller report itself?  I think he is probably once again projecting onto others, the way his legislation is likely written up.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah I remember the origin of him saying "18 angry Democrats" which was B.S. way back then too, but trying to use that same line of BS in the context of the actual Mueller report itself?  I think he is probably once again projecting onto others, the way his legislation is likely written up.

At this point he's basically back to flailing and firing off his **** cannon in an effort to delegitimize the entire process, sow confusion, and create the illusion of doubt. He isn't smart enough to actually be doing that in a conscious and targeted way but it just happens to fall in line with the way he, as the world's oldest toddler, deals with pretty much every situation he doesn't like.

He (once again) did an impulsive victory lap way too early and now he has begun to grasp the actual reality of the situation and that he's still in peril if that full report sees the light of day. He'll continue to go off the rails about it.

But IMO this is nothing compared to how bat**** crazy he's going to start going on his taxes being released. I think THAT by far is the biggest existential threat to him right now and it's also something that he may very well have no control over as the law it quite clear and unambiguous. That fact that he might have no control over it at all is another aspect that will drive him up the damn wall.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Profits going back to Russia.

1)  Not quite true.  No doubt some of them are going to the Trump family.  Probably some to the GOP.  

2)  And so what?  Under our current tax and legal structure, if the profits go to an "American" corporation, they might as well go to Russia, for all the good they do normal American citizens.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think we won't know the full contents of the Mueller report until after Trump is gone.  Barr is going to heavily redact the report, he's releasing Thursday.  Then I expect the lawsuits to get the whole report out; will last until past the 2020 election.

That leads to my question on Mueller. If the House brings him in to testify under oath. What is the limit of how much he can say? If it is redacted in what Barr put out. Does that mean he can't answer questions that might shine a light on that?