Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

She might consider the negative impact and how her name will be viewed if she decides to be the Trump admin's Bork and do as she's told before making a decision. Especially if he is eventually charged with obstruction or at least Mueller sends a very compelling case for impeachment on those grounds to Congress. Her name would be tarnished forever and she would be shunned in pretty much any legal or LE circles for the rest of her career. She might be a hard right winger, she might even be a Trump supporter in general, but I seriously doubt she got to where she is by being stupid.

Clearly not, however most of these evil assholes aren’t stupid. It’s the smart ones you’ve gotta watch out for. 

• Like 1

Sec. 1.2. Classification Levels. 

(a) Information may be classified at one of the following three levels:

(1) “Top Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(2) “Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(3) “Confidential” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(b) Except as otherwise provided by statute, no other terms shall be used to identify United States classified information.

(c) If there is significant doubt about the appropriate level of classification, it shall be classified at the lower level.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Well someone doesn't think the memo is a dud.

You could have put a period halfway through that sentence.

But on a bright note, I am sure that BLM and Antifa and the Dakota pipeline protesters et. al. are all a little happier this morning to hear that the FBI is a bastion of lefty, squishy soft warm-n-fuzzy liberals now.........

7 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Sec. 1.2. Classification Levels. 

(a) Information may be classified at one of the following three levels:

(1) “Top Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(2) “Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(3) “Confidential” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(b) Except as otherwise provided by statute, no other terms shall be used to identify United States classified information.

(c) If there is significant doubt about the appropriate level of classification, it shall be classified at the lower level.

Is it any wonder that Russian bots joined the #releasethememo parade?

28 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

If the memo's premise is that a FISA warrant on Page was unjustified, then that's a national debate I think will end up making the Rs look pretty bad.

Thats my understanding of it so far. I think the also intend to prove bias. 

This is all with the understanding that no one who wrote the memo saw any of the facts at all. 

46 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

If the memo's premise is that a FISA warrant on Page was unjustified, then that's a national debate I think will end up making the Rs look pretty bad.

Bear in mind, what they intend to have is a "debate" in which the actual information is classified, and the debate consists of dueling press releases of unsupported claims.  Something which the GOP is very good at.  

(And they don't even want to allow the Dems to release their press release.  They want to have the only one.)  

(In fact, supposedly, the underlying evidence is so classified that even the people making the press release of unsupported claims haven't been allowed to see the underlying evidence.)  

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I think the also intend to prove bias

Granted, history suggests they they intend to "prove bias" by pointing out that at least one person involved once disagreed with a Republican.  :) 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is such a disgrace. So sad and shameful.

The GOP must be crushed.

Right? I always felt they were the bad guys. Alot of stuff they did or supported leads you to that conclusion. But I always figured that they wouldn't let their desire for evil or cash stop them from protecting the country also. But its pretty clear to me that protecting the country is the last ****ing thing on their minds now. 

@tshile I remember you saying that the way they acted in 2008 was one of the most shameful times in out history. I agreed but im pretty close to putting this above that now. What do you think? 

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Bear in mind, what they intend to have is a "debate" in which the actual information is classified, and the debate consists of dueling press releases of unsupported claims.  Something which the GOP is very good at.  

(And they don't even want to allow the Dems to release their press release.  They want to have the only one.)  

Think about THIS. I heard that, just like the GOP memo, the Democrats rebuttal memo will need to go to the White House for clearance before release. The White House could decide not to release it.  With no repercussions other than the firestorm of outrage at the unfairness. 

The worst is them even thinking about releasing highly classified information to the American people (White House/Trump) while Trump told highly classified information to Russians right after he was sworn in.

I really really hate these people.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Think about THIS. I heard that, just like the GOP memo, the Democrats rebuttal memo will need to go to the White House for clearance before release. The White House could decide not to release it.  With no repercussions other than the firestorm of outrage at the unfairness. 

Could? Will. Without a doubt. 

14 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Carter Page was under a FISA warrant in 2014. Isn't a better question than "Why was he under investigation as part of Trump's team" the question "Why was he on the team in the first place"?

This could well be part of the blowback these clowns get from this stunt. 

My guess is that a week ago, large numbers of low political-information Americans didn't know or care who Carter Page was.  Now his name is going to be plastered all over the place as being targeted and groomed by Russian spies and on the radar of U.S. intelligence BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN and people will wonder why in the world this guy would then be involved with the Trump campaign.  

"Hmm. Maybe this 'Russian thing' isn't a 'hoax' and a 'witch hunt' after all."