Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

He's the sacrifice. They likely won't defend him, they'll be given marching orders to hang him out to dry and hope it satisfies everything. ('course they will likely go the "he's a poor naive kid" route..but denial. I doubt.)

Trump is going to let his kid go to prison for him, I'd bet.

And if they stay true to their historical path, there's a Night of the Long Knives coming to try to clean house and tighten down the screws on the inner circles.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

He's the sacrifice. They likely won't defend him, they'll be given marching orders to hang him out to dry and hope it satisfies everything. ('course they will likely go the "he's a poor naive kid" route..but denial. I doubt.)

~Bang

I think you're right. That that's how they're going to try to play this. Even though Kush and Manafort were there as well. They're going to act like it stopped at Jr. Investigators need to find the 18 1/2 minute gap in the tape that connects him to all of this.

I think people cracking and flipping on him can provide that. My only concern is his pardoning powers. Why are people going to flip on him if he can just pardon them if they don't? 

When this is all over we really need to explore the Presidents pardoning power and potentially make some adjustments. 

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

No Donald, this is about the actions of YOU and YOUR people. I can't stand this moron!

I've never hated the sight of another person's face like I do his. Even his little twitter thumbnail disgusts me. His stupid go-hard smug look. Fake ass cotton candy hair weave. Phoney orange tan. He's the villain in any movie I want to watch. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Nothing on his schedule for days. He's just watching cable news and losing his ****.

I love that there are a bunch of dudes smart enough to follow his tweets and comment the same thing on every one of them. Leading to the T shirt hes selling lol. 

Might as well make a quick buck off of the Pres of the united states hahaha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Best you got is "I'm hoping they're traitors too?"

Clean up your house, twa. Swamps look sterile in comparison.

:rofl89:

I don't need hope to see they already sought incriminating info from Russian officials.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twa said:

:rofl89:

I don't need hope to see they already sought incriminating info from Russian officials.

Its amazing how this spin started right around the time Hannity et al started pushing a similar one. Go team R!

It all begs the question of why the FBI isn't running a criminal investigation about this. :rofl89:

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Its amazing how this spin started right around the time Hannity et al started pushing a similar one. Go team R!

It all begs the question of why the FBI isn't running a criminal investigation about this. :rofl89:

When did he start?

****s are stealing my stuff

I wouldn't be too confident about what the FBI is not investigating. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Honestly. They could arrest Clinton today and it wouldn't change **** for most democrats. I dont know why yall dont understand this lls. 

You could say the same for Trump...or many others.

It is what it is as Blondie used to say

1 minute ago, twa said:

You could say the same for Trump...or many others.

It is what it is as Blondie used to say

Naw. Many of yall were way too invested in this to get a free pass. I understand that you in particular just like to be contrary. But there are alot of people who really believe the bullcrap coming out of this dudes mouth. They are going to be lost and in a dark Trumpy place soon. 

There wer like two of them in this thread just a week ago. I would have @ them if I could remember the screen names. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

in fairness, thats what happened with Watergate.

That's not what happened with Watergate. Agnew went down for something different 

18 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There wer like two of them in this thread just a week ago. I would have @ them if I could remember the screen names. 

@EBozis one. 

Then there's my favorite Bernie Butthurter and Russian pawn. I doubt anyone wants to read his whining though. 

There's one more but I can't remember it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Then there's my favorite Bernie Butthurter and Russian pawn. I doubt anyone wants to read his whining though. 

There's one more but I can't remember it. 

Hes gone full far-right libertarian salt lord these days.  It's a wonder to behold.

Btw, it's a kinda funny online phenomenon.  In the guitar forum I frequent, we've got a guy that's essentially on the exact same Bernie Bro course and his forum name is....wait for it...Einstein.

You can't make this stuff up.  It's so hilarious and sad.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

And if they stay true to their historical path, there's a Night of the Long Knives coming to try to clean house and tighten down the screws on the inner circles.

~Bang

Yet the looming question still hangs as nearly everyone is focused on Jr...Kushner and Manafort attended the meeting too. Jr was the LEAST senior member of the campaign at that meeting. That CANNOT be ignored or dismissed. Although I see Manafort is saying that he didn't read the whole email, so he'll be pleading incompetence all while $17,000,000 from Russia sits in his bank account. Kushner I believe has been quiet so far, but if the both plead ignorance then it'll be a matter of whether of not TWO of the most senior campaign advisors (one of whom was the chairman) attended a meeting that they had no clue about, but went purely on the basis of Jr's pleading "Hey guys you gotta see this lady my buddy told me about!"

And THEN staying...and THEN failing to report the attempted collusion!

I know that Trump defenders will try to knock down the first wall, but that only means there are three or four more that need to be knocked down WITHOUT contradicting what was said to knock down the others.

Good luck with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

~Bang

I'm not at all sure that this ends in prison for the designated sacrifice.  

I could see them at least angling for "Well, he's out of the administration!  And we kinda mean it, this time!"  

And I could see that possibly flying, too.  I mean, is what he did really all that criminal?  It's dirty as all hell.  But is if criminal?  As in major jail time?  

Just my opinion, but based on what we know, justice, here, is Trump is removed from office, and it ends there.  To me, the consequences for this "crime" ought to be political, not criminal.  

(Unless we find other things.  Maybe, if Trump got money out of the deal, then it deserves to be criminal.  But if all he got was help getting elected?  I'm not sure.)