Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is ****ing depressing. My god what a circus. This entire administration is a **** stain on American history. And they will carry on. 

Don't be depressed. Life is full of awesome. People have always been people, though, and many of them are a blight upon existence, scientifically speaking.

Be mad instead. Fight, including becoming really active in 3D. :)

(I like to channel my mad intelligently but effectively, although I will also hit a human if needed).

• Like 5

There is enough badness not to reach to find more badness. Manaforts dauguter texted something? Who the **** cares what a kid says about there dad in a text to a friend. That's like 5th person ****. 

Also, are we applying scrutiny to EVERY politician who has a connection to money or business who does "business with Russia?" That is a VERY vague and low bar. Hypothetically, is a Hilton family member ran for office, are they associated with Russia because there is a Hilton in Russia? 

I wish ash we could focus onWHAT ACTUALLY EXISTS versus posting rumor and inuendo that keeps getting recycled and spun up and doesn't actually amount to anything. There is enough FACTUAL information to focus on. 

3 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

There is enough badness not to reach to find more badness. Manaforts dauguter texted something? Who the **** cares what a kid says about there dad in a text to a friend. That's like 5th person ****. 

Also, are we applying scrutiny to EVERY politician who has a connection to money or business who does "business with Russia?" That is a VERY vague and low bar. Hypothetically, is a Hilton family member ran for office, are they associated with Russia because there is a Hilton in Russia? 

I wish ash we could focus onWHAT ACTUALLY EXISTS versus posting rumor and inuendo that keeps getting recycled and spun up and doesn't actually amount to anything. There is enough FACTUAL information to focus on. 

Manafort was paid 10 million dollars to lobby for Putin. People have gone nuts about the Saudis giving 1 million to the Clintons charity which has good record keeping indicating most of the money goes to charitable work.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Manafort was paid 10 million dollars to lobby for Putin. People have gone nuts about the Saudis giving 1 million to the Clintons charity which has good record keeping indicating most of the money goes to charitable work.

Right, so focus on the FACTS and don't post **** like his daughter texted a friend X that is unsubstantiated bull**** that will likely never be proven. It's irrelevant what his daughter texted. 

Nunes outed himself as a mole and traitor in the stupidest possible way.  He very publicly ran to tell the Donald about all the info FBI had on him and his associates so they could hide whatever bodies are left to hide while undoubtedly bracing for indictment impacts.

Nunes is basically Peter Pettigrew but, like, a much ****tier person.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

This is starting to feel like it's really going to happen.  

Trump supporters will say "Good.  Anything that kept Hillary out the WH is fine with me."  If we thought the depths his supporters have gone to defend him are mind blowing, just wait until the **** hits the fan on this thing.

Been months now, need to bring some meat to the table....and Yes I'm fine with Pence or Ryan.

Get the hitch out of your gitalong :kickcan: