Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

King keeps asking Comey the exact same question about who was in the room when he reportedly delivered the dossier to Trump.  Comey says that in many such cases more people know about such meetings than you would think, including staff (implying perhaps that Trump's staff may have leaked it)

Republicans really

running interference for Russia and some shady characters today.

Edited by visionary

Is it just me or does Admiral Rogers' voice sounds an awful lot like former ESPN commentator Chris Berman?

19 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Hearings still going on.  I wonder if witnesses are equipped with adult diapers to withstand the uninterrupted length of questioning. 

And there you go.  Comey asks for bathroom break.  "How much longer will this be going on? I'm not made of steel."

• Like 2

I'm used to having the Ds and Rs having different agendas during a hearing. This is the fist time that they seem to acting like they are at two different trials with two different topics. Ds pursuing Russia investigation and Rs focused on leaks with almost no crossover. Kind of crazy. Actually, not kind of... just crazy.

Comey being pretty clear that Russia hated Hillary and wanted to hurt her and help Trump.

heh

Himes now reading out Trump's tweets about the hearing during the hearing. 

Edited by visionary

I thought it was weird that Nunes asked Comey if there was an investigation or info about Kellyanne Conway.  

Not sure why he mentioned her specifically.  

I can't recall any reports of her involvement with Russia or Russian ties.

Does Nunes know something we don't?

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

****ing Comey, makes a public statement about Clinton and writes a letter just before the election, letting the air out of Clinton's balloon.

Keeps quiet about Trump and personnel ties to Russia.

What's wrong with Republicans? Have they no patriotism?

It's absolutely hilarious that you mention this...great minds and all that...

Somewhere in there, Comey said he tries to "stay away from all 'isms'"...and I immediately thought, "even patriotism"?

• Like 1