Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I'd be curious to know who connected Manafort and Trump, if indeed the KGB has dirt on Trump. 

The more we learn, the more Steele's dossier is validated. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if everything down to the golden shower vid is legit. 

At this point, why would it not be? Could almost go to trial with the dossier as a closing statement. 

Is Manafort the guy whose daughter was getting text messages from some unknown Russian guy about getting in contact or they will go to the media? 

Sorry - I could have all of that all wrong. But i know something like that was happening to someone. 

31 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I'd be curious to know who connected Manafort and Trump, if indeed the KGB has dirt on Trump. 

One (just one) is Roger Stone, who has been in trump's circle for decades and is another rich old bigot crackpot longtime rigthwinger, self-proclaimed "dirty tricks" campaign expert,  and 100% conspiracy nutburger (all the way to the inner-earth reptilian civilizations at times).

Keep in mind that for decades, Russia and other states of the former ussr have become a hotbed for legitimate US business investments as well as ones benefiting from widespread corruption and massive criminal/gov cooperation (inc the whole oligarch thing) that are grossly exploitative or of other shady natures. And they all offer yuge mega-money opportunities, and many of these guys in trump orbit (inc. kushners, price, devos, and others) are connected by playing and thriving in such "grayer" environments and that's one way they get entwined, initially.

Lots of dems have had business connection there, too, but nothing that's made these kinds of noises, yet. This all also goes to why you have to be careful to parse out what relationships, once established, are actually valid examples of a real issue in any legal sense versus moral/ethical/political ones.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

One (just one) is Roger Stone, who has been in trump's circle for decades and is another rich old bigot crackpot longtime rigthwinger, self-proclaimed "dirty tricks" campaign expert,  and 100% conspiracy nutburger (all the way to the inner-earth reptilian civilizations at times).

True fact:  Roger Stone has Richard Nixon's face tattooed onto his back.

You think I'm making that up?

C6JDAIIXMAAqn9P.jpg:small

8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

True fact:  Roger Stone has Richard Nixon's face tattooed onto his back.

You think I'm making that up?

C6JDAIIXMAAqn9P.jpg:small

It's said that he has said to women, "I'm the only person you've met who has a dick in the front and a dick in the back"

• Like 1

I have been skeptical of Nunes (not that his counterpart isn't full partisan) from the beginning because he isn't just a goper he's a trumpet, and this latest (as reported so far) doesn't help. Neither he nor the WH should be doing a one on one on this--he should at least take his co-chair dem with him. 

Watched John Dean add his voice to Bernstein's as to how Nixonian and familiar cover-up wise this all looks to him. 

Meanwhile, Ivanka with no job title gets top security clearance (not that I figure don hesitates to tell anyone anything if he wants).

Fun how to this point most of the featured and fiercely held objections to hillpill as a candidate are/will be substantially magnified in don's potushood (pay for play; sell-out to wall street; loose security; dishonesty; associates get connected to $$$; etc).

• Like 1

I'm watching spicer and again, all the guys i've seen doing what he does, he's the closest thing we've had to badgdad bob in his connection to truth and way worse than ron zeigler was :806:

the number of times he shouts down people interrupting his truth-free philibusters with "hold on! hold on!" should be edited into a clip

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I have been skeptical of Nunes (not that his counterpart isn't full partisan) from the beginning because he isn't just a goper he's a trumpet, and this latest (as reported so far) doesn't help. Neither he nor the WH should be doing a one on one on this--he should at least take his co-chair dem with him. 

Watched John Dean add his voice to Bernstein's as to how Nixonian and familiar cover-up wise this all looks to him. 

It feels like the Pubs are trying to light a backfire, but it feels desperate.  The Manafort stuff seems to have really hit a nerve.  Trump supporters will just see this as evidence that Trump was right about the surveillance, and I imagine Trump will gloat about it.  

I love listening to Bernstein.  I wish they would have a Bernstein, Gergen, Axelrod show.  I enjoy their insight.

Just now, Jumbo said:

I'm watching spicer and again, all the guys i've seen doing what he does, he's the closest thing we've had to badgdad bob in his connection to truth and way worse than ron zeigler was :806:

The thing about this White House is they don't even try to create a credible version of events or to spin the facts. They tell lies a preschooler would see through. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

They tell lies a preschooler would see through. 

The randomly selected preschooler may be far more connected to reality than the randomly selected trump supporter.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

When do we get to start shooting the word impeachment around? Cause im all revved up right now!

oh dude....if i had to go by what's most likely at this time, i'd suggest every left-leaner or any other anti-trump folk plan on the full four years (for now) ...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

When do we get to start shooting the word impeachment around? Cause im all revved up right now!

You slow, Maxine Waters  & co been on that train before he even held office :wacko:

• Like 2