Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy New Year ES!!!

The 12th Commandment

Happy New Year you filthy animals!!!

At home sick tonight (sinus and chest blech!!!) So this is me!

giphy.gif

I'd rather be with my friends partying all night tonight. I can't even enjoy a nice New Year cigar because I can't smell or taste a frickin thing!

That said, personally 2016 was my BYE...and I look forward to building on that in 2017. 

5 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

New Years in San Antonio sounds like a war zone.  Fireworks have been going off from every direction non-stop since the clock struck midnight.

They didn't even wait for sunset here, still going this morning.

Happy New Year ya'll.

5 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

New Years in San Antonio sounds like a war zone.  Fireworks have been going off from every direction non-stop since the clock struck midnight.

Our neighborhood nutbags started around 9, and kept it up till almost 2. 

I hope you all have the best 2017. (And by that I mean, we hang on to Betty White, lol...a dude in SC had a GoFundMe page to keep her "safe from 2016"...LOL)

But seriously, ES is my family, no others in real life even begin to comprehend how much the Redskins mean to me, and how we've gotta hang together.  Love you all...Happy New Year!

The last half of 2016 was about as bad as it gets.  Things improving rapidly in the last couple weeks.

Can't remember being so happy for a New Year in a LONG Time.  Welcome, 2017, and hope it is a great one for all ES'es (Starting with a Skins win tonight and off to the paloffs).

Archived