Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charleston Gazette Mail:Clay official loses job over racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama

nonniey

(This story was posted in the wrong thread so here you go it's own thread for commenting).

An official at a Clay County agency lost her job Monday after publishing a racist Facebook post criticizing first lady Michelle Obama.

The mayor of Clay also was strongly criticized for commenting in approval of the post.

Pamela Ramsey Taylor, an employee of the Clay Development Corporation, referred to the first lady as an “ape in heels” in the Facebook post. A person who answered the phone at the Clay Development Corporation said Monday afternoon that Taylor has been removed from her post, but refused to comment further.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-politics/20161114/clay-official-loses-job-over-racist-facebook-post-about-michelle-obama

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'd also like to point out that the "classy First Lady" she's going on about is a lingerie model/gold digger that can barely speak English.

First First Lady you can see without clothes on on the internet. hypocrisy of the right. 

6 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

First First Lady you can see without clothes on on the internet. hypocrisy of the right. 

Yeah, and the ones making a issue of it on the left .

I haven't looked, are they exceptional enough to bother? :)

17 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

First First Lady you can see without clothes on on the internet.

Thank goodness.

12 minutes ago, twa said:

I haven't looked, are they exceptional enough to bother? :)

She takes excellent care of herself. Nothing perverted.  I felt it was my civic duty to look. I care about the issues.

man I'd like to get my hands on those issues...

30 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Not just thinking it but feeling- knowing- you are free to express it

Anyone is allowed to to express their opinion/feelings on anyone else. Offensive even. That is protected speech, especially the offensive stuff. It's easy to protect speech you agree with, but the 1st applies to speech you don't agree with, and that is the important part of it.

As to being free to express it? She lost her job over posting it. How exactly is that free? That is precisely what should happen when you post something like this. It reflects poorly on your employer and they choose to terminate your employment. That is not free. That is a very steep price to pay, especially in employment poor West Virginia. It's not like there are a plethora of open jobs in WV. She flushed her government career away base don her racist views. 

5 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

She lost her job over posting it. How exactly is that free? That is precisely what should happen when you post something like this. It reflects poorly on your employer and they choose to terminate your employment. That is not free. That is a very steep price to pay, especially in employment poor West Virginia. It's not like there are a plethora of open jobs in WV. She flushed her government career away based on her racist views. 

Good.

17 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

BTW talking about Melania Trump as piece of meat and how ****able you view her is about as sexist as those West Virginia women's comments about Michelle Obama were racist.

Also, if one were to say she looks like a drag queen with a big goofy fake rack and is completely un-****able...that would also be sexist!

Archived