Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Using official BLS data is the only way to get real numbers, because Trump will lie, because he's a liar just for lying's sake.

Curious, you were a big Hillary fan correct? So why would that particular aspect  about Trump bother you?

33 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Curious, you were a big Hillary fan correct? So why would that particular aspect  about Trump bother you?

I am not a big Hillary fan but I'll field this one. Trump lies / lied way more often and way more carelessly than Hillary. There is a substantial difference in both the quantity and style of his fictional ramblings.

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

I think a better question might be "Why did Republicans choose a dishonest Trump over an honest, qualified Kasich by such overwhelming numbers?".  Got any inside info on that?

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think a better question might be "Why did Republicans choose a dishonest Trump over an honest, qualified Kasich by such overwhelming numbers?".  Got any inside info on that?

The answer is Trump appealed to the negative emotions (fear, anger, and yes, hate) that had been stirring up in their base for the last 8 years.

27 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The answer is Trump appealed to the negative emotions (fear, anger, and yes, hate) that had been stirring up in their base for the last 8 years.

Wasn't that making things Great thing?

Pretty sure I saw that on a few hats :ols:

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Nope. Trump wasn't my guy not even close was just curious why his lying bothered Ladyskinsfan given how she felt about Clinton.

30 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Not going to answer this because the fact checking sites proved that Trump lied much more than Clinton. 

He's still lying.

So he's a lair and a massive one there is no disputing that Clinton likewise falls into that category. If it is because he lies more that is a pretty weak stance to take. It would be like complaining Hitler is a murderous dictator  while loving Stalin - oh But Hitler murders more people. But if you love Stalin murder really isn't issue for you is it? So lying shouldn't be an issue for you..

On 11/15/2016 at 0:46 AM, nonniey said:

Here is a nice little Tantrum from Slate over Trump being able to put Scalia's replacement on the Court.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/11/what_democrats_should_do_about_the_supreme_court.html

Really weird write-up. Wants the Dems to do everything to stop it and then admits that there is nothing they can do stop it and bemoans their killing of the filibuster. Just a weird article driven by fury I guess.

"Hillary and Trump were equally bad, having Trump as President is no worse than it would have been with H."

This fallacy is why we have ended up with a president who says things like "nobody knows what's going on" and "NOT!".

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Actually, he is your guy and Hillary is more honest about these types of things than you.

How exactly do you figure that especially given my posting history on Trump? And I don't think so on the second portion of your sentence I'd certainly say I was more honest about Trump and Clinton than you or almost all those screaming about Trump on this board have been.

8 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

"Hillary and Trump were equally bad, having Trump as President is no worse than it would have been with H."

This fallacy is why we have ended up with a president who says things like "nobody knows what's going on" and "NOT!".

Whose quote is that? (It seems to me the way you posted that you are trying to disingenuously attribute that to me). 

8 minutes ago, nonniey said:

How exactly do you figure that especially given my posting history on Trump? And I don't think so on the second portion of your sentence I'd certainly say I was more honest about Trump and Clinton than you or almost all those screaming about Trump on this board have been.

Whose quote is that? (It seems to me the way you posted that you are trying to disingenuously attribute that to me). 

Your deflection gives you away. If Trump isn't your guy why do you feel the need to defend him? And your deflection, bringing up a past campaign and a past candidate in order to try to frame Trump in a way that makes him seem less dishonest is a defense of him. 

49 minutes ago, nonniey said:

It seemed to me that was your point in saying H is a liar just like Trump.  If I misunderstood you I apologize.  It was really more a comment on the whole "they both suck" sentiment that surrounded the election.  

Just now, Hersh said:

That would be a much preferred back and forth compared to reliving Trump/Hillary and lying. 

At gunpoint you're forced to choose between spending a year on two message board threads, one endlessly rehashing the Trump / Hillary debate & the other, the Kirk / Robert debate.

Don't forget, there's also the gun option. 

Archived