Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I didn't change the channel, and tuned her out after a bit. Was surprised it was so short.

She was totally predictable, distancing Trump from Manafort/Gates/Papa and minimizing their role with the Campaign/Administration. Deflect with “whataboutism” trying to inject Clinton with the dossier.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

And dismantle the federal government as much as he can. 

Why anyone watch or listen to propagandress SHS is beyond me

Why anyone would watch them thinking they were dealing in good faith is beyond me. That article on Boehner was quite telling, there is a large group

of Republicans who want to burn the Federal government down. They know that Trump isn’t staffing the agencies adequately, he knows they are dismantling the work. That’s EXACTLY what they want. They know that Trump and SHS lie regularly, but their lies are to the opposition and to the media and snowflakes...that’s all fine. This is not business as usual with them and they cannot be treated as such. I think so much of the frustration is based on the fact that they aren’t playing politics as usual, as such I think the rules by in large have changed and failure to adapt will only cause more problems.

This isn't about smarts, this isn't a rational, intellectual process in play and attempts to analyze or explain it will fail because there is no underlying rationale. This is about greed, greed in its many forms, greed for money, greed for power, greed for the attention given to others, greed for the affection given to others, greed for control, imposing greed upon reality. We've all seen people do outright crazy **** in our own lives, things that you watch and mutter "How is this possible? How could anyone BE that dumb? How could they possibly believe that they'd get away with it?" over and over again. Well, greed, the overwhelmingly power of greed shortcircuits the higher brain functions, no one is going to notice my embezzling even when I buy the new Mercedes, no one will notice me going down the street to bang the neighbor, no one will ever possibly wonder how I can afford to take that trip to Hawaii, nothin', never once do any of these people stop to think through their actions, because they are in the grip of their own naked want, indifferent to the consequences until it's time to squeeze out tears in front of a judge.

Now we are seeing this feedback loop of greedmongers jostling each other, the greedy want of one encouraging and amplifying the greed of the next until it rises to such a peak squeal of cosmic proportions that it never occurs to any of them that stealing the healthcare from millions and the literal food out of the mouths of more to spread it around amongst themselves would even draw a flicker of complaint. We are watching something amazing, something historical, the unfettered arrogance of greed, greed that rejects and denies the law, the country, history, even humanity itself.

Well I had officially given up on Kelly about a week ago, right after he dashed my hopes he was just putting on an act away again.  He's gone from "I give him a pass bc he might save the world" to "he's got to save the world to get a pass."

The Civil War was caused by lack of compromise?  Get outta here with that.

Kelly also explains the orange man's rage fests over the flag, anyone with sense knows weird hair doesn't give a damn about the American flag, I guarantee you that Kelly in in his office daily saying "these disrespectful ******* need to get off of their knees during the anthem" trump thinks it would sound good to his base and just reiterating the trash through Twitter and speeches.

The people in this administration are sick and evil, you can see it in each of their faces.

There is this myth we keep telling ourselves that former high ranking military people are automatically moral and ethical because they come off as disciplined. History is littered with corrupt generals. This guy was probably going to get the respect he didn't deserve for a long time if he stayed out of the picture. Now when we look back years later. He'll be another "it's a shame" story.

Archived