Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The Khmer Rouge governed Cambodia very effectively.

And we all know that Mussolini kept the trains running on time.

And it is a shame that the Axis and Allies couldn't come to a compromise related to Axis world domination.  It could have prevented WWII.

FDR clearly just needed better negotiators.

(That's the silliness of saying the Civil War was caused by the lack of ability to compromise.  Every way is caused by a lack of an ability of compromise.)

18 hours ago, visionary said:

But we told them to!

That's just unpossible.

Instead we abandon our most reliable moderate allies in Iraq and allow their wealth and territories to get swallowed up by Iranian backed forces armed with American weapons.

I guess we really did get sick of winning....

7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Instead we abandon our most reliable moderate allies in Iraq and allow their wealth and territories to get swallowed up by Iranian backed forces armed with American weapons.

I guess we really did get sick of winning....

That’s because the Dillbert guy is right. Simple repeatable plays to our prejudices are easier to understand, which is why people believe them. Add to that an enemy to be feared, folks who are to blame and you have an easily sellable strategy for your base. 

6 minutes ago, visionary said:
Um....

Lee had flaws...yup, he led the Confederate Army in their struggle for white people to own people because owning people was integral to the Southern economy. 

SHS can’t even bring herself to say that Forest (mass murderer and founder of the KKK) should not be honored with memorials and satues. And I absolutely adore her false equivalency by trying to say that you can’t erase those events from our history is the same as erecting monuments to those people. It’s no wonder we see false equivalency thrown around in these debates endlessly, the leaders of the GOP don’t even understand what constitutes a fallacious argument. 

5 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Lee had flaws...yup, he led the Confederate Army in their struggle for white people to own people because owning people was integral to the Southern economy. 

SHS can’t even bring herself to say that Forest (mass murderer and founder of the KKK) should not be honored with memorials and satues. And I absolutely adore her false equivalency by trying to say that you can’t erase those events from our history is the same as erecting monuments to those people. It’s no wonder we see false equivalency thrown around in these debates endlessly, the leaders of the GOP don’t even understand what constitutes a fallacious argument. 

Not to mention his country/country of contribution would be THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA, you know Sarah, our enemy and stuff :ols:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

...the leaders of the GOP don’t even understand what constitutes a fallacious argument. 

1 hour ago, Predicto said:

Sure they do.  They understand all too well.

Exactly. They also know trash arguments like this are accepted, no, lapped up by their voters. And no, I didn't mean to say their base. ;)

Archived