Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mika and Joe are part of the reason why we have Trump. They talked about him endlessly during the Republican primaries.

The entire network failed us liberals, as far as I'm concerned.  It was "All Trump, All Day" on every network, and sadly, an assload of idiots bought in. 

#Icantstopstupidbymyself

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The entire network failed us liberals, as far as I'm concerned.  It was "All Trump, All Day" on every network, and sadly, an assload of idiots bought in. 

#Icantstopstupidbymyself

well they foolishly thought he wouldn't win.

one of the reasons I'm enjoying seeing them enjoy the fruits.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

#Icantstopstupidbymyself

They ALL wanted to be there for the train wreck but instead they gave him free marketing to spread his venom. Then the Republicans were too divided to stop the worst part of their party that they’ve tried to keep hidden. Then they were too stupid to make a smart decision so they tucked their spineless tails and voted for the train wreck and then they’ve tried to blame their capitulation on everyone else. Meanwhile the rest of us got to front row seats to their disaster. But yeah, we’re the idiots.

5 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

They ALL wanted to be there for the train wreck but instead they gave him free marketing to spread his venom. Then the Republicans were too divided to stop the worst part of their party that they’ve tried to keep hidden. Then they were too stupid to make a smart decision so they tucked their spineless tails and voted for the train wreck and then they’ve tried to blame their capitulation on everyone else. Meanwhile the rest of us got to front row seats to their disaster. But yeah, we’re the idiots.

I beg of you...KEEP PREACHIN'. 

I absolutely cannot do this alone.  I tried to do a little, but as @thebluefood knows, and I promised and did not deliver...I hate myself at this point for not having done more.  Sheesus. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

well they foolishly thought he wouldn't win.

one of the reasons I'm enjoying seeing them enjoy the fruits.

That's just silly dude. The GOP foolishly thought he wouldn't win as well. Unless seeing liberals squirm is all that's important to you and saying goodbye to what used to be the Republican Party and a functioning government is acceptable collateral damage. There are no shortage of people who clearly feel that way. I gave you more credit than that though.

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's just silly dude. The GOP foolishly thought he wouldn't win as well. Unless seeing liberals squirm is all that's important to you and saying goodbye to what used to be the Republican Party and a functioning government is acceptable collateral damage. There are no shortage of people who clearly feel that way. I gave you more credit than that though.

I did too, behind his kid bein' a "OO-RAAW" .  (I'll stop short of saying "brainwashed killer", because that's what Marines are.) We need them as such sometimes.

A functioning government is what we're supposed to defend.  THIS ONE DOESN'T FUNCTION. 

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

But the GOP wasn't carrying his water till the voters selected him.

Peoples votes should matter right? 

It's not like you are a Dem that tries to predetermine the vote. :)

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I did too, behind his kid bein' a "OO-RAAW" .  (I'll stop short of saying "brainwashed killer", because that's what Marines are.) We need them as such sometimes.

A functioning government is what we're supposed to defend.  THIS ONE DOESN'T FUNCTION. 

The govt functions as usual, just not the way you prefer.

What are naval folk.....ferry boat operators? :816:

2 minutes ago, twa said:

The govt functions as usual, just not the way you prefer.

It doesn't function as usual. The intentions of the founding fathers was so there would be a deliberative process with checks not a process that grinds things to a halt completely on many of the issues we've been dealing with for the last 40 years.

Just now, Hersh said:

It doesn't function as usual. The intentions of the founding fathers was so there would be a deliberative process with checks not a process that grinds things to a halt completely on many of the issues we've been dealing with for the last 40 years.

That is as usual from my reading of history, I do agree they intended better.

Never intended it to be so large and invasive either ...which would lessen the conflicts.

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

According to y'all, we're just your ride.......and your doctors. 

Feel free to take responsibility for yourselves.  :beavisnbutthead:

my daughter and son-in-law were squids, ya have your uses.:)

Archived