Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other Agencies, I will be releasing ALL #JFKFiles other than the names and...

Thank goodness we finally have a president brave enough to take on the big issues. Most of em deal with the easy stuff like education, employment, economy, terrorism. MAGA Priorities!

Kathy Griffin dropped a video today saying that Harvey Levin is on the phone with trump weekly and she has been placed on no fly lists. I don't think the video will be up very long because Harvey's number was made public and YouTube will likely yank it so watch while you can.

Obviously NSFW

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Not sure how Kathy Griffin’s tabloid rant relates to Trump and this Administration other than her drama from before.

Let’s keep focus folks.

I wanted to drop it in the RAT but she does touch on trump quite a bit in her rant. I know people hate her, for good reason but I wasn't going to create a Kathy Griffin thread. You all can ignore if you want, no biggie.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

I wanted to drop it in the RAT but she does touch on trump quite a bit in her rant. I know people hate her, for good reason but I wasn't going to create a Kathy Griffin thread. You all can ignore if you want, no biggie.

I just think she’s injecting herself in this thing again, and GOPers will do anything to divert attention at this point.

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I can totally see Steve King and Donnie Jr on a peasant hunt. Didn’t they make a movie about that?

Yeah, Surviving the Game with Ice-T. I think it was supposed to be a modern day interpretation of The Most Dangerous Game. Anyway... terrible friggin' movie and I could totally see Trump Junior hunting a homeless man for sport.

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, Surviving the Game with Ice-T. I think it was supposed to be a modern day interpretation of The Most Dangerous Game. Anyway... terrible friggin' movie and I could totally see Trump Junior hunting a homeless man for sport.

I thought that was Snipes...you confusing their characters in New Jack City?  :ols:  (It could've easily been done, both wanted the opposite's part, LOL)

Archived