Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

twa

• Contwarian
  •  

Yep, pathetic 

The reporting seems off still though

the pic alleging the coverup simply obscures the numbers not the name.

Unless Trump visited the ship he could not read the sailor's caps

The acting SOD denies any knowledge

Still PATHETIC if any request was made

30 minutes ago, twa said:

The reporting seems off still though

the pic alleging the coverup simply obscures the numbers not the name.

Unless Trump visited the ship he could not read the sailor's caps

The acting SOD denies any knowledge

Still PATHETIC if any request was made

Maybe Trump doesn't have a grasp on what is going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KellyO/status/1134094507182632965

D70d0ojWwAAlEXO.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

How any of you could even attempt to say that Trump wouldn't, couldn't or possibly didn't make the request himself if a mystery to me. 

Of course. His staff did it because they know what a petty man he is. And they know him better than most. They probably did it to try to prevent him from going on an anti-McCain riff on a Naval warship on Memorial Day in a foreign country. Petty, petty man.

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

The only difference between the GOP and the White Supremacists who marched in Charlottesville is that one side is open about exactly who they are. And it really wasn't that long ago that openly racist people were the norm and not the exception. Being forced to hide your racism is a significant undertone of the cultural complaining by the right (see "political correctness"complaints).

Unrelated to Trump. But since in his orbit.

I can't stand Megan McCain. She is professionally offended by everyone and everything. So, when she RIGHTFULLY should be offended by what happened with the ship covering the name McCain in Japan, I'm reminded that she inserts herself in every topic just to be offended. "Oh, this woman posts a picture of herself with a gun saying that's how she'll protect her child and then gets blasted for it". McCain needs to jump in and claim it's sexist or anti-conservative or whatever.

Enough already. We get it. You're offended by everything. 

7 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Unrelated to Trump. But since in his orbit.

I can't stand Megan McCain. She is professionally offended by everyone and everything. So, when she RIGHTFULLY should be offended by what happened with the ship covering the name McCain in Japan, I'm reminded that she inserts herself in every topic just to be offended. "Oh, this woman posts a picture of herself with a gun saying that's how she'll protect her child and then gets blasted for it". McCain needs to jump in and claim it's sexist or anti-conservative or whatever.

Enough already. We get it. You're offended by everything. 

Don't forget she's "John McCain's daughter" and "has friends in politics" which to her makes her an expert on issues.  For being a trust fund baby who's had every advantage in life given to her she sure likes to play the perpetual victim.  Oh and don't even get me started on her crocodile tears over the Omar Ilhan/Not-Antisemitism stuff. 

I strained my orbital muscles eye-rolling when Megan McCain cried about Amy Klobuchar mentioning her father and demanded his memory be kept out of Presidential politics - when she invokes his name on an almost daily basis.

Megan, your dad RAN for President and he was in the Senate 125 years. His name and history are in the public domain and he’s going to come up whether you like it or not. 

Archived