Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

You didn't answer my question. Please list all your American made items that you've bought over the last few years. Thanks in advance for telling us how you've supported American workers over the last few years. If you would like me to go first, let me know. 

Well, most of my furniture was made in US, bunch of glassware, plates, etc made is US, mattresses made in US.  Not going to give you a total inventory.  Most of the products to build my house are also made in US.  

You did beat me to it, just got back from church, responded late.

3 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Well, most of my furniture was made in US, bunch of glassware, plates, etc made is US, mattresses made in US.  Not going to give you a total inventory.  Most of the products to build my house are also made in US.  Ok, now your turn.

I did mine a page ago but I will add lots of my clothing is made in the U.S. too and I'm getting a new cookware set made in the U.S. Ironically I don't think the Kid Rock shirt I bought at a concert of his was made in America. (That is an industry wide issue) Same with most professional sports jerseys and gear which is super disappointing to me. 

This is the real way to help workers and to give them feedback to improve quality it necessary.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Numbers and data please.

Oh, I've seen the assertion made.  Not sure if there's really incredibly hard numbers behind it.  But yeah, the recovery from this recession certainly took longer than, say, the recovery after the dot com bubble.  

Problem with that particular piece of spin is, it assumes that this recession was just like the dot com bubble.  (Or would have been, if Obama had only been as good at managing the economy was W was.)  

But yeah, there's at least some vague kind of reasoning behind this particular talking point.  

13 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I never said he didn't act presidential....that doesn't make him qualified.....he was a Senator for one year...never ran a damn thing in his life

McCain and Romney were FAR more qualified...and I'm not a big fan of either.

In terms of Romney, Obama had been the President for 4 years and things had improved.  Are you really saying that a guy that had never been President was more qualified than a guy that had been President for 4 years?

The fact of the matter is that ideas matter in terms of being qualified.  Realistically, McCain's slowness to grasp the significance of the economic down turn indicated a lack of qualification.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1056475/McCain-calls-U-S-economy-fundamentally-sound-day-Lehman-Brothers-declared-bankrupt.html

That sort of thinking killed McCain.  I liked McCain (and realistically still do).

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yes, but can we disagree without arguing?

I wish.  It seems there is so much hate between people we look at each other has enemies rather than people who have different opinions.  We call each other idiots, stupid, etc just because we disagree on things.  Hard to have conversations or debates when you are constantly insulted by either side.

2 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

I wish.  It seems there is so much hate between people we look at each other has enemies rather than people who have different opinions.  We call each other idiots, stupid, etc just because we disagree on things.  Hard to have conversations or debates when you are constantly insulted by either side.

I don't call people idiots when they disagree with me but I am quick to do it when they say something idiotic.

Multiple speakers at the rally I went to yesterday talked specifically about loving conservatives. Whether their family, friends, or strangers...

Another speaker even mentioned how nasty and annoying liberals can be and to be conscious of it. She's absolutely right.

I don't really here that kind of serious self reflection coming from conservatives today. Trump openly talks about having enemies...

17 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Thank God Donald Trump was elected to be a better example amiriight!?

5 minutes ago, clietas said:

Multiple speakers at the rally I went to yesterday talked specifically about loving conservatives. Whether their family, friends, or strangers...

Another speaker even mentioned how nasty and annoying liberals can be and to be conscious of it. She's absolutely right.

I don't really here that kind of serious self reflection coming from conservatives today. Trump openly talks about having enemies...

Can you quote a specific example of him openly talking about hating enemies?  I have NEVER heard him mention anything close to hating enemies.  I hear media twisting his words but have never heard him say "I hate......." , except for the media.

Or him hating ANYONE?  

5 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Can you quote a specific example of him openly talking about hating enemies?  I have NEVER heard him mention anything close to hating enemies.  I hear media twisting his words but have never heard him say "I hate......." , except for the media.

Or him hating ANYONE?  

I didn't say anything about him hating his enemies. Just that he openly talks about having them.

Archived