Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, hail2skins said:

I think a good number of folks can generally agree with Trump's "America First" message and hope he succeeds on that front.

The problem is the dude's mouth (and Twitter account) make it oh so hard to cheer for him.

You forgot his personality, his actions and his policy proposals when it comes to making it difficult to cheer for him. 

Go Trump! 

9 hours ago, Bacon said:

I think the Jesus gave up more but it's a good graphic. Really your assertion is built on a false premise. Christianity is built on the founding premise everyman has fallen short of the first two covenants (Adam with the tree, everyone else with the law) and is a sinner in Gods eyes. That no man will be able to follow the law.  Christianity is founded on the belief that Righteousness is a gift of God and not earned. 

It is clear that Trump is very in sync with Americans. His day one orders waiving ACA mandate and cadillac taxes show that. 

From what I have seen it is going to be extremely difficult to beat him in his second term. He gets america. He gets better at politics. If the country is objectively in a good place there is no way I think anyone will beat him in 2020. (He might just usher in the NEW republican party).  

I absolutely agree with the America First, think it should always have beeen America First.  Yes, I am on board with President Trump, would have been on board with any of the GOP candidates (except possibly Kasich), BUT, there are times (many times) I wish he would stop tweeting about BS he doesn't need to respond to or stop talking about things which really don't matter.  

2 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

I absolutely agree with the America First, think it should always have beeen America First.  Yes, I am on board with President Trump, would have been on board with any of the GOP candidates (except possibly Kasich), BUT, there are times (many times) I wish he would stop tweeting about BS he doesn't need to respond to or stop talking about things which really don't matter.  

I get it but the guy talks. And a lot of his talk has already realigned (or built) new factories in the USA. 

Does he need to go after Arnolds worse rankings on twitter maybe not but it shows that he wants to win.  (He is a really a very successful small or family business guy, he isn't a corporate executive that virtue signals and doesn't say what he means.) 

Is he a competitive guy who will try to "win" the war on terrorism? I would posit yes. 

Just now, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I don't disagree.

I am sure people said that about Churchill too. Infact history shows us they did. 

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I'm not really sure how you can be "America First" if you always put Americans last.

Well, we just just spent the last 8 yrs putting Americans last so will be good to see Americans being put first again.  My guess, you won't see this President going on an apology tour in the beginning of his Presidency like the former did.

46 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It isn't 2008. Have you even been keeping up with the times? You seem stuck in arguments that haven't been dusted off in 8 years. Obama was President for two terms. Just say you're a Trump supporter and stop trying to couch it with outdated arguments about Obama.

lol..ok, you got me

18 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I think a good number of folks can generally agree with Trump's "America First" message and hope he succeeds on that front.

The problem is the dude's mouth (and Twitter account) make it oh so hard to cheer for him.

Well said

He will not get credit for the things he has accomplished BEFORE being sworn in.  Ford, GM, Carrier, etc, are all examples of corporations who were leaving this country and taking jobs away.  Keeping them here puts Americans first but he will not get credit for it.  He won't get credit for a lot of things because people will not get past the hatred, which is unfortunate.

To be fair though, good things Obama did, he wasn't given credit for either.  People seem to be afraid to give the opposing party credit so as to look like they are agreeing with the enemy.  Which is even worse if you think about it, we look at each other sometimes as the enemy because we don't have the same views.  We forget we are ALL Americans, we want the same thing but just have different views how to get there.

6 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Well, we just just spent the last 8 yrs putting Americans last so will be good to see Americans being put first again.  My guess, you won't see this President going on an apology tour in the beginning of his Presidency like the former did.

You do realize that repeating untrue talking points from Obama's first year isn't convincing anybody but you, don't you?  

Hasn't this year's Kool Aid arrived, yet?  

3 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

uh oh...you just mentioned the "apology tour"...get ready to be assaulted.....the Lefties call that "diplomacy"

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

You do realize that repeating untrue talking points from Obama's first year isn't convincing anybody but you, don't you?  

Hasn't this year's Kool Aid arrived, yet?  

So, he didn't go on a "diplomacy tour" (apology tour) basically apologizing to the world about how great this country was?  Did you miss the first couple yrs of his Presidency? 

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower

7 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

He will not get credit for the things he has accomplished BEFORE being sworn in.  Ford, GM, Carrier, etc, are all examples of corporations who were leaving this country and taking jobs away.  Keeping them here puts Americans first but he will not get credit for it.  He won't get credit for a lot of things because people will not get past the hatred, which is unfortunate.

Why do you credit Trump?

Just now, Rskins06 said:

So, he didn't go on a "diplomacy tour" (apology tour) basically apologizing to the world about how great this country was?  Did you miss the first couple yrs of his Presidency?

So, traveling around the place, talking about how great this country is, is now defined as an "apology tour"?  

How's Trump's "apology tour" going, so far?  

Just now, Larry said:

So, traveling around the place, talking about how great this country is, is now defined as an "apology tour"?  

I added a link for you in my last post.  There is actually 10 examples for you

2 minutes ago, Lloyds' Mongolian Beef said:

Why do you credit Trump?

Uh, did former President Obama get involved?  Did I miss that?  Didn't President Trump intervene BEFORE he was sworn in?  Did Obama get involved with ANY of the corporations who moved overseas?  If so, guess he wasn't successful was he.

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

He was apologizing for how great this country is (not in a good way).  He NEVER saw America has being greater than ALL others.  

10 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower

Can you explain which of these "apologies" is not factually correct and not true?

Unless you would rather be drunk on lies and ignorance rather than sober and honest about the United States and what is actually going on.

6 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

I added a link for you in my last post.  There is actually 10 examples for you

Uh, did former President Obama get involved?  Did I miss that?  Didn't President Trump intervene BEFORE he was sworn in?  Did Obama get involved with ANY of the corporations who moved overseas?  If so, guess he wasn't successful was he.

What did he do to intervene?

As a side note I think it's precious that you put President before their name's.

22 minutes ago, Cliffmark1 said:

Can you expand on that statement with facts. Seems like hyperbolic sophistry. 

Trying to take away health insurance from 30 million people, trying to neuter pollution and environmental controls, trying to sabotage education, etc.

It's absolutely hyperberolic, but that doesn't mean there isn't a ton of truth in it. For years, the GOP has supported the military industrial complex while short changing vets, cutting benefits, denying support requests etc. 

Archived