Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I was more offended by Obama doing his apology tour when he first got elected.

Obama has never projected America as a drug infested wasteland, destroyed by carnage. That would be your Supreme Leader.

On a side note:

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm unfamiliar with this. Please explain.

GWB and his crew essentially burned international diplomacy to the ground during his 8 years.Obama tried to fix it, leading to his being given a Nobel prize. He didn't' deserve it of course, but the situation was so bad when he came into office, more than a few people in the international community (specifically people I know working in the EU and NATO) felt it was worthy.

But international diplomacy is an apology tour if Team America World Police is your model

I still don't get it but it sounds like a good summary is that the post I was replying to was stupid which is pretty much what I expected.

3 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

we essentially have our first Independent President; who doesn't have core beliefs.

Not having core beliefs doesn't make you independent. It makes you unqualified to be an anything.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I still don't get it but it sounds like a good summary is that the post I was replying to was stupid which is pretty much what I expected.

Not having core beliefs doesn't make you independent. It makes you unqualified to be anything.

What made Obama qualified?    He gave good speeches off a teleprompter?

Again, I'm not defending Trump...I'm not even saying he's qualified.

Regarding Obama's apology tour...many did not appreciate him going to the middle east and criticizing the U.S.

5 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Again, I'm not defending Trump...I'm not even saying he's qualified.

Regarding Obama's apology tour...many did not appreciate him going to the middle east and criticizing the U.S.

Many don't appreciate President Trump calling our intelligence community nazis

1 minute ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Many don't appreciate President Trump calling our intelligence community nazis

Or calling our generals and leaders stupid.  Or saying that America always loses. Or demonizing the fourth estate for calling out his blunders.

But yeah, Obama going overseas and giving thoughtfully crafted speeches about the U.S. role in the world and acknowledging both triumphs and mistakes of the past was an apology tour.  To Sean Hannity and Fox News anyway.

22 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You're one dense mother****er if that's what you think. That dude was knowledgable and presidential as ****. He spoke pretty well when he wasn't on the teleprompter also. Want me to post some video?

You might not agree with his philosophy but you can't say that he didn't know what he was talking about or didn't handle himself in a way that was befitting of the highest office in the land.

5 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I'd rather have a President who talks nonsense, but gets the job done,

Ignoring the rest of your post... you would elect a president who talks nonsense because you hope that he is going to get something done? What the **** kind of back assward thinking is that?

You're one dense mother****er if that's what you think. That dude was knowledgable and presidential as ****. He spoke pretty well when he wasn't on the teleprompter also. Want me to post some video?

You might not agree with his philosophy but you can't say that he didn't know what he was talking about or didn't handle himself in a way that was befitting of the highest office in the land.

I never said he didn't act presidential....that doesn't make him qualified.....he was a Senator for one year...never ran a damn thing in his life

McCain and Romney were FAR more qualified...and I'm not a big fan of either.

8 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

We'll see if Trump gets it done..

Zero chance. Dude is too busy throwing a fits about reported crowd sizes. It's obvious where his focus is. He won't accomplish much, if anything, at this rate. 

Just now, Llevron said:

Zero chance. Dude is too busy throwing a fits about reported crowd sizes. It's obvious where his focus is. He won't accomplish much, if anything, at this rate. 

You could be right, although "zero chance" is harsh....I'm hoping the people around him rein him in....especially when he gets his cabinet confirmed and it's about policy.

12 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I never said he didn't act presidential....that doesn't make him qualified.....he was a Senator for one year...never ran a damn thing in his life

You sort of have a legitimate point if we had a time machine. I actually wondered this myself many, many years ago. The problem with this argument now is that he's proven that he was qualified. It's like saying Joe Gibbs wasn't qualified to be a head coach.

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You could be right, although "zero chance" is harsh....I'm hoping the people around him rein him in....especially when he gets his cabinet confirmed and it's about policy.

Figure it outo bro lol. He is the president. He never listened to anyone before. He sure as **** won't now. He didn't all of a sudden learn humility while being sworn in. 

You cannot defend this dude and not look like an ass clown anymore. Stop it. You are better than this. All of humanity is lol

You sort of have a legitimate point if we had a time machine and I said the same thing many, many years ago. The problem with this argument now is that he's proven that he was qualified.

And when Trump is done; we'll make the same determination....I'm not ready to say he's not qualified because of his twitter rants or some of the dumb s--t he says.

Archived