Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, clietas said:

I didn't say anything about him hating his enemies. Just that he openly talks about having them.

Ok, what specific enemies does he talk about?  Extreme Islamist terrorist?  Yep, they are enemies.  He has talked against Democrats and Republicans but never called them enemies.  Maybe that's the problem, our former President refused to name our enemies....maybe.  Honestly, the only enemy he seems to talk about is ISIS, which, in fact are our enemies.

12 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Can you quote a specific example of him openly talking about hating enemies?  I have NEVER heard him mention anything close to hating enemies.  I hear media twisting his words but have never heard him say "I hate......." , except for the media.

Or him hating ANYONE?  

I don't mind Trump expressing strong opinions on policy matters but if you don't think his conduct during the campaign and since the election has been divisive, I don't know what to tell you.

Examples were the childish nicknames used for his opponents and, since the election, using a press release to slam the IC for having the audacity to suggest Russia was involved in email hacking.

Just now, Rskins06 said:

Ok, what specific enemies does he talk about?  Extreme Islamist terrorist?  Yep, they are enemies.  He has talked against Democrats and Republicans but never called them enemies.  Maybe that's the problem, our former President refused to name our enemies....maybe.  Honestly, the only enemy he seems to talk about is ISIS, which, in fact are our enemies.

He recently said how the media and people that voted against him are enemies. 

Did anybody see this live?

"Conway then tried to pivot to policy points. But later in the interview, Todd pressed Conway again on why the White House sent Spicer out to make false claims about crowd size, asking: "What was the motive to have this ridiculous litigation of crowd size?"

"Your job is not to call things ridiculous that are said by our press secretary and our president. That's not your job," Conway said.

Todd followed up: "Can you please answer the question? Why did he do this? You have not answered it -- it's only one question."

Did Conway really tell Todd what his job was?

3 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

You can't be serious.

6 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/815185071317676033

Don't know how to integrate tweets.

Nope, I do think he is combative at times.  But, I have NEVER seen anyone attacked on so many levels for anything and everything he says.   I don't agree with some of the things he says, but I think the media has totally embarrassed themselves on how they have attacked him, now, they don't like it because he hits back.  Just look at the MLK tweet, another example of the media pushing out some BS that wasn't true, then when called out, gave a BS statement about how it was an accident.  That is just one example of the extreme media attacks he has endured.

16 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

“China is our enemy. It’s time we started acting like it … and if we do our job correctly, China will gain a whole new respect for the United States and we can happily travel the highway to the future with China as our friend.”

And he thinks he has many enemies:

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/31/politics/donald-trump-happy-new-year/

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

He does this on a regular basis.  Why should we believe that he is not crazy?

He is crazy because he responds to things he should really just leave alone?  That sometimes he takes it to extremes sometimes?  I get it, but let's not forget, this is what he has ALWAYS done, he hasn't been a politician is whole life like others.  

Will he change, ****, I have no idea.  What I care about is what his policies are, what he will do for this country.  Not looking for a pastor, or moral authority, want a President who puts country first.

3 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

So, you have an issue with him calling China or Iran our enemies?  I don't and that wasn't what I was implying.  I was implying about stated enemies within the US.  Should have clarified further.  

Yes, I do.  Does it make it easier to work with China and Iran by calling them enemies or harder?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/31/politics/donald-trump-happy-new-year/

You also ignored this:

" Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

Who do you think he was referring to there?  Who are his many enemies?

1 minute ago, Rskins06 said:

So, you have an issue with him calling China or Iran our enemies?  I don't and that wasn't what I was implying.  I was implying about stated enemies within the US.  Should have clarified further.  

He literally said during his campaign he was keeping a list of enemies. Google it. 

Staring to think you will literally fall for anything. Like, literally, the exact falts you find in others he exhibits to an extremely ridiculous degree and yet you won't even except prof of them. It crazy! 

Just now, Llevron said:

He literally said during his campaign he was keeping a list of enemies. Google it. 

Staring to think you will literally fall for anything. Like, literally, the exact falts you find in others he exhibits to an extremely ridiculous degree and yet you won't even except prof of them. It crazy! 

He didn't.  I didn't think.  Somebody that worked in the campaign did.

3 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

He didn't.  I didn't think.  Somebody that worked in the campaign did.

And clearly they are getting that **** from somewhere. It's very obvious that he is telling his folks what to say. And they follow his orders blindly 

Edit: that last part was too much. My bad homie. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

And clearly they are getting that **** from somewhere. Yall gotta stop acting stupid just because it's easier 

I'm for being factually accurate.  There is a difference between him saying something and somebody in his campaign saying something.  He's also not responsible for every single thing everybody in his campaign says or does.

There is a plenty long history of him using the word enemy in various context, including his New Years tweet without saying things that are factually incorrect.

I think it's important for trump to be liked and respected.  That might incline him to try and deliver on some promises that he made.

im concerned about a trade war with China though.  Low and middle income Americans depend on cheap household goods.  A trade war with China could raise prices on those, effectively creating a regressive tax.

“You know, the enemies keep saying, ‘oh, that’s terrible’, but, you know, it’s a way of bypassing dishonest media, right?”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-inauguration-calling-his-critics-enemies-twitter-great-way-of-bypassing-mainstream-a7539006.html

(People that think his use of twitter is bad = enemies).

11 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

He is crazy because he responds to things he should really just leave alone?  That sometimes he takes it to extremes sometimes?  I get it, but let's not forget, this is what he has ALWAYS done, he hasn't been a politician is whole life like others.  

Will he change, ****, I have no idea.  What I care about is what his policies are, what he will do for this country.  Not looking for a pastor, or moral authority, want a President who puts country first.

He says crazy ****.  Period.  You can respond to attacks without saying crazy ****.  The fact that it has been successful says something about the state of our country and the quality of his opposition, not the state of his mental health.

Add:  For instance, if I tweeted that people should check out a sex tape at 3 am I would suffer consequences.  If I bullied people I could and likely would lose my job.

Archived