Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Yep, and it will hit the working poor the hardest, mostly women.  All those Trump voters who voted for him thinking that they would get a huge tax break, no, you won't. And when they abolish the ACA, watch the premiums skyrocket, plus millions will lose coverage, or even get reduced coverage. The only beneficiaries will be health insurance companies and their shareholders. Laughing all the way to the bank, about the stupid voters.

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Could not find the answer to this on the web...

What is Trump's view/opinion on the "penalty" aspect of the ACA ?

Does he want it to continue to be mandatory, and fine those who go without it ?

Who knows? I don't think he's thought that far ahead yet :ols:

7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

From what I've read he likes the pre-existing condition coverage but dislikes what makes that possible (the penalty).

1 minute ago, DallasCowboyFan156 said:

Ivanka Trump should not be present for that meeting. She is not a member of the future government or the transition team. She should not be in the room. 

I agree completely. We have to realize that there will be unethical action after unethical action and that the media won't hammer the administration on. The GOP will look the other way.  

40 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

31 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

From what I've read he likes the pre-existing condition coverage but dislikes what makes that possible (the penalty).

That's what I understand, too.  

Supposedly, he's (now) said that he likes the rule mandating coverage for pre-existing conditions, but wants to get rid of the mandate.  

Problem is, supposedly, the insurance industry said that they would walk if the government tried to make them cover pre-existing conditions, without the mandate.  (And, while I don't think their cooperation is necessarily required, I can see a legit argument along those lines.  The argument is "If they're required to cover me for pre-existing conditions, then why shouldn't I just wait till I have cancer, and then get insurance?")  

Archived