Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, haithman said:

why? He's the president now he should be focusing on that.

Rallies are a way to re-energize his supporters (and himself), blame the transition's shortcomings on designated enemies (the media, protesters, Democrats, etc.), and test out policy positions (by which ones get the most applause).

They're going to be very important for determining the course of his administration, just as they did during the campaign.

Edit: And don't forget the free media coverage of his message (which he gets to control!).

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

*double checks to make sure there are no actual people with last name Tonto in politics*

*nope*

Damn it Ann.  Just...stop.  Please.

Romney for SecState might not actually be terrible.  I'm skeptical he'd take it, but sure, he's solid.

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Romney for Secretary of State would be the best news we've had since the 8th. Trump desperately needs an experienced, rational voice close to him. 

I LIKE THAT! ....better than anything else I've heard since that fateful day.  Totally agree.  Someone who may be able to stop his mouth before something stupid comes out, (minus the binders full of women.)   He's da man. 

Yep, good news indeed.  I almost feel better.:kickcan:

Edit add:  As long as he is not permitted to travel with a pet.  I ain't over that one yet.

Conventional wisdom dictates that Trump world is trolling everyone with Romney for SoS. Especially considering Mittens has been sounding the anti-Russia alarms for quite some time and we all know Donald's love for Putin.

But conventional wisdom went out the window in 2016 anyways lol. So who knows.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

If you are Romney, how do you even consider taking a position in his cabinet? I also don't get Petraeus is on the list given his mishandling of classified information. 

I think Romney takes the job if offered (which I'm skeptical of). He cares about this country and is worried about Trump's ability to handle the job. Inserting himself into Trump's inner circle could be the greatest opportunity to make a positive impact on this country he's ever had. Including running for president. 

5 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

At what point do we see the tweet "Hillary Clinton is scheduled to visit Trump Tower?"

I've been wanting to see that for a while now.  It would be really interesting to watch the reaction if he brought her in as a possible cabinet member.

But I think she's probably done.  Still, it would be quite fun.

In other news:

Archived