Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's going to be a sad day when there are people cheering while people in need lose their health insurance. These are the only kind of actions that will get people that voted for Trump thinking he wouldn't actually repeal Obamacare to wake up. 

21 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's going to be a sad day when there are people cheering while people in need lose their health insurance. These are the only kind of actions that will get people that voted for Trump thinking he wouldn't actually repeal Obamacare to wake up. 

They'll probably just lose it figuratively, not literally. I hear that's the phrase Trump people use whenever he says something stupid. 

2 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

You know, I don't hate on LL Bean. I like those Duck Boots. I don't blame them for taking advantage of Trump either. If his followers are on their website buying their stuff this year. That's a smart move.

That's not really their core customer though. Imagine the Trump endorsement hurts them more than helps.

45 minutes ago, Hersh said:

First, what he just did should be illegal. Second, the majority of LL Beans stuff is NOT made in America. Guess if you make political contributions to him it's ok where your products are made. 

His Make America Great Again hats being sold in Trump Tower are also Made in China.

He is running the largest scam ever in world history. This is the same person who penned a pro-globalization piece for CNN in 2013. He talked about the need to expand business beyond borders emphatically.

Hes going to come out loaded at the end of his presidency while globalization and technology drive more and more of his supporters out of well paying jobs. Lord help us all at that point.

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Mattis and Pompeo sounding off completely opposite opinions from Trump on torture, Russia etc. Hard to tell if they are faking it to pass the confirmations or are truly opposed to Trump's insane ideologies.

I don't think we should be so cynical to think that all Trump cabinet picks are morons like Trump. I would think the vast majority of GOP politicians don't support Trump's views on our IC nor on Russia. 

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's California's fault. You make this guy your senator, don't be surprised when he grills the CIA director about climate change.

I'm not sure that is coming across as you may intend.

Archived