Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On March 28, 2020 at 2:49 PM, Jumbo said:

which pos goper grifter/criminal/nutjob is it that's currently serving as sec of int? i forget if the last guy got bounced for all his corruption or if he got away with it...way too many criminal-level swine and vermin (iow, elected gopers) involved in this admin to keep track

On March 28, 2020 at 3:01 PM, visionary said:

The last guy was Ryan Zinke...not sure who it is now.

Apparently, David Bernhardt acting secretary since APRIL 2019.

On March 28, 2020 at 3:37 PM, mistertim said:

Isn't there a limit to how long a POTUS can have an acting cabinet position without Congressional approval?

Trump's next Interior Secretary:

joe-exotic.jpg

18 hours ago, China said:

He casually left off “I didn’t like”.

6 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Why is My Pillowbiter guy doing a commercial in a press conference? Some questions have no answers......

Why are you picking on a former crackhead? Wait, are talking about the My Pillow Guy?

i'm hopefully assuming most companies involved are playing this stuff straight, but there's coverage out there already on price gouging by various manufacturers who are switching over to supplying various kinds of medical/1st responder items....no shortage of profiteering and opportunism, both core aspects of trump and trumpland

so given **** draws flies, corruption under the guise of helping others would be a type of fraud not only practiced by don, his family, and most of his admin since he took office, but was familiar territory to don even before that via his court-closed charity foundation....and my guess would be that his doj wouldn't bother any admin-favored profiteers where they exist 

as things eventually allow, i will be interested in seeing which manufacturers made such moves, particularly to public fanfare, and are guilty of excessive, unjustified, markups

15 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Fox is making a big deal about how the media is making fun of Mr. Pillow guy lol.   Of course its nice he is restructuring his plant to make more PPE but he spoke way too much nonsense at the press conference 

Foxnews is like that last resort date you back out on and they brag to everyone that you wanted them.

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

Ha ha, we’ve been making masks at home using HEPA particulate vacuum cleaner bags and the price online went from $22 to $50 overnight.

yup, likely more than a few corporate and congressional goper ghouls who are trading fun stories about all the $$$ they're already making off of this :)

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

yup, likely more than a few corporate and congressional goper ghouls who are trading fun stories about all the $$$ they're already making off of this :)

not worried by them...found some Oreck bags for the same price. A doctor was on YouTube showing how to make them.

Archived