Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 hours ago, mistertim said:

The President of the United States of America, everyone. 

12 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Such an embarrassment....jesus. His mouth breathing followers just eat it up without questioning what the **** is wrong with him 

I really feel for you guys and gals... He's a shame for everyone that has an once of a brain. i.e. Not Donald.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I dont see democracy coming back for a while, if ever. 

I see what you mean, but since he hasn't declared himself president for life, you'll get another chance. I'm trusting you guys, because otherwise he'll throw the world in hell...

22 minutes ago, twa said:

and we have had security agreements with them since then.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/yemen-resolution-and-historical-us-saudi-security-relationship

should we ignore our agreements?

Agreements, especially in politics come and go.

After all, you signed Paris' Agreement for climate. Only for Trump to go against it ASAP once elected.

Or the Iranian Nuclear Agreement that he also decided to go against for whatever reason...

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

So does this mean their going to hand over the tax documents or does that just mean they have 48 more appeals to go?

Also I've never fully understood why these tax documents are a big deal but I admit I know nothing about the subject. 

If trump is hiding something illegal that people are hoping will be exposed by the release of his taxes ,wouldn't the i.r.s. already have noticed and done something about it?

Keep in mind that Trump has Barr in charge of the justice department and he also replaced the head of the IRS.  

There was some whistleblower situation involving his taxes as well, recently, but I can’t recall if it was clear what it was about.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

the saudis royal fam/government is mostly a bottom feeder scum circus just like the trump family and their cronies

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

But Saudi helped during WW2!!!

Recall hearing an NPR interview with some historian who'd written a book.  Who was asserting that he thought perhams the most defining moment of the century came about shortly after WW2, when Harry Truman met with the king of Saudi Arabia.  

Truman was the most powerful, and maybe the most revered, person in the world.  The US had just won WW2, by using atomic weapons.  He was "the leader of the free world".  The man who saved the world from being concuered by Nazis and Emperors.  

bin Saud was the self-declared King of a chunk of desert.  Who had brought two of his personal slaves to the meeting.  

And the "take" from the meeting, was a promise from the United States, that we would defend his kingdom from all enemies, as long as they sold us oil.  

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

So, we didn't approve of their invasion of territory which our troops were currently occupying.  We removed our troops to save them from the Turkish military?  

To your knowledge, Mr. Secretary, has there ever previously been a case in our nation's history of our troops being ordered to retreat before an invading Army, for their own protection?

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Agreements, especially in politics come and go.

After all, you signed Paris' Agreement for climate. Only for Trump to go against it ASAP once elected.

Or the Iranian Nuclear Agreement that he also decided to go against for whatever reason...

so are you arguing that reversing our agreements is a good thing?

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

so are you arguing that reversing our agreements is a good thing?

Not really. He was arguing that you should honor your agreement.

I just proved him that when it comes to agreement people tends to honor those they like, and pee on others they don't like.

So that's not an exact science, especially in politics...

The super patriots are surely going to be pissed at King Trump for getting walked all over by a radical Islamist like Erdogan right?

Remember when the complaint was that Obama wouldn’t say “radical Islam”. 

Owning the libs by being subservient to radical Islamists.

Archived