Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

A few minutes ago, the orange idiot said, "I don't care about politics, I don't care about anything!"

The truth just pokes out there sometimes. 

He tells the truth every once in a while. He just never means to do it. Like that one about dating Ivanka 

Eh. He'll just assign their duties to people who won't snitch, and who he can claim aren't government employees when subpoenas arrive. 

Because if you haven't noticed, Trump thinks being counted on not to snitch is the most important thing to consider. 

There's been a steady thinning of anyone with a shred of integrity quitting or refusing to work in his admin. His admin is basically being naturally selected for the most cartoonishly corrupt, morally and intellectually, people who will stay behind and gaslight the country in service of a raging narcissist, who is clearly not in the right place mentally.

The biggest failure of anyone associated with him who left in disgust is that not enough have spoken out openly to warn people and raise alarm. Going behind closed doors as "unnamed sources" or writing anonymous op-eds in NYT branding yourself as "the resistance inside the WH" is no longer enough.

26 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There's been a steady thinning of anyone with a shred of integrity quitting or refusing to work in his admin. His admin is basically being naturally selected for the most cartoonishly corrupt, morally and intellectually, people who will stay behind and gaslight the country in service of a raging narcissist, who is clearly not in the right place mentally.

The biggest failure of anyone associated with him who left in disgust is that not enough have spoken out openly to warn people and raise alarm. Going behind closed doors as "unnamed sources" or writing anonymous op-eds in NYT branding yourself as "the resistance inside the WH" is no longer enough.

And remember, 

The primary reason why the GOP supported him, and has continued to unanimously do so, is so he can pick federal judges.  

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it made me realize that I've gotten to a certain point with the president. Listening to WTOP on the way home from work, they played a sound bite from Trump commenting about Ukraine. As soon as he spoke, I changed the radio station. I don't mean I took the time to find something else, mt arm involuntarily shot out and mashed whatever random button made his voice stop. I've been saying for a couple of years now that I don't need to hear what he has to say because it really doesn't matter. I can almost guarantee you that its either stupid, a lie or absolutely meaningless. However, I used to listen so I could at least have a reaction to the words coming out of his mouth, even if it were just so I could have a conversation piece to talk about with others. I have now reached the point where I can't even stand the sound of his voice anymore, its not even worth listening to anymore. I honestly don't see how anyone (especially at this point) can listen to him speak and think "That is a leader I want!", let alone even listen to him speak.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it made me realize that I've gotten to a certain point with the president. Listening to WTOP on the way home from work, they played a sound bite from Trump commenting about Ukraine. As soon as he spoke, I changed the radio station. I don't mean I took the time to find something else, mt arm involuntarily shot out and mashed whatever random button made his voice stop. I've been saying for a couple of years now that I don't need to hear what he has to say because it really doesn't matter. I can almost guarantee you that its either stupid, a lie or absolutely meaningless. However, I used to listen so I could at least have a reaction to the words coming out of his mouth, even if it were just so I could have a conversation piece to talk about with others. I have now reached the point where I can't even stand the sound of his voice anymore, its not even worth listening to anymore. I honestly don't see how anyone (especially at this point) can listen to him speak and think "That is a leader I want!", let alone even listen to him speak.

But he's is Jesus Christ reincarnated. He will save those Trump Christians from those Satanic Democrats & those hounds of hell- the 54% that didn't vote for Trump.

Hail to the Anti-Christ- Trump.  It's the End Times baby!

Just wait until next year when Lizzie outdraws Trump.  When the Democratic Convention has record viewers and the GOP convention  has little viewers.

Warren gets some huge crowds at her rallies. If she ends up being the nominee I could see her getting some bigger turnouts than him driving Trump more nuts than almost anything else. That's one of the only things he still has to hold on to "But muh crowd sizes!"

Archived