Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Honestly we can keep doing this if you like but multiple people have already exclaimed how annoying this has become for them.

I been singing like this now for about 25 minutes. I can sing for another 25 minutes. 

I'm not proud. 

Or tired. 

- Arlo Guthrie

3 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Really makes you wonder what covfefe really was....

Seems obvious to me that it's a pocket text. 

Only thing i find amusing about it is that Trump & Friends won't even admit its a pocket text. At least at one time, his supporters were actually reciting that THEY knew what it meant. 

42 minutes ago, tshile said:

No. This is twice I’ve specifically said no to this. 

Yup. 

Again, it certainly fits what you've described.

I think you've made up a conclusion after the fact to excuse your vote.  I don't think you can actually support your argument.  I think you've cobbled together a garbage argument to excuse your vote.

There's no evidence that Hillary (or Trump) were bad candidates.  There was a reasonable turnout, and they just split it pretty evenly.  For every state that Hillary didn't win, Trump won it (if you put Hillary down as a poor candidate because she lost a state that just means Trump was a good candidate).

(Even taking into account battle ground states, I don't think there's anyway you can fairly conclude they were both bad candidates and support it by numbers.)

Post your numbers!

13 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Ive said it since 2016; there is only one thing in this world that would cause a man to act the way that Trump does. That is proof of child pedophilia, and the fear of that information getting out. Russia has it. The Saudi's have it. NK has it. Epstein has it. Every day this truth becomes clearer and clearer. This man and his inner circle will stop at nothing and sell out everyone to prevent that information from getting out. Including being blatantly racist with a few congresswomen that his base has been already brainwashed to hate, because he knows the media would much rather run with a racism story than a pedophilia and rape story. And racist remarks cant touch him. Child pedophilia and torture too real. The top journalistic outlets (CNN, NBC, CBS, etc.) are terrified of hammering home on the real issue because of its volatility. Its so much easier and profitable to talk about racism in this country than human sex trafficking, unrealistic housing costs, low living wages, prescription and medical costs, the role of insurance in our lives, the cost of education (both institutionally speaking and the blatant scam of new text books), and the lack of public transportation. Nothing else matters. No, lets get to the real issues, like talking about bussing...

Seriously. Who gives a **** about that. Racist threats with congresswomen that his base already hates, mean nothing. There is a torture camp at our border right now and the media barely even try to hammer this home. There are over 20 documented rape accusations (some of which are children) with sworn witnesses. Dont be distracted from the real story here.

Would it really make a difference?  I would say the Trump voters would have no problem with it. After all the GOP voters had no problem with Roy Moore.  

As to proof of Trump pedophilia, is what those countries have?   I don't know.   I always felt the dirt the have on Trump is financial related.  He fights to keep his tax returns private for a reason.  I think Trump in reality isn't even a billionaire and he has huge debts to people like the 
Russian mafia, the Saudis, etc..    He's been laundry money for years.

If proof of the pedophilia exists, why hasn't it come out yet?    

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can we cut out the Hillary candidate quality talk?  That horse has been beaten to a pulp.

I think it is important because I think there is a fundamental question about the quality/skill of Trump (when I use Trump here I mean not just Trump himself, but also Russian propaganda and while not initially during the 2016 GOP primary, now right wing propaganda and GOP voter suppression efforts) as a political operative/candidate.

(In the context of this thread, how much of what Trump does is "buffoonery" (or from what @Larry recently said verbal incontinence).)

How much was it just luck that Trump swept through the Republican field, and then got lucky to face a "weak" candidate in Hillary?

Or how much was it "skill"?

(And add now, at least for now, avoided any significant challenge in the Republican primary.)

And then I think this has important consequences for individuals to think about how much they are being (psychologically) manipulated, what the Democrats have to do defeat Trump in 2020, and how easy that actually is going to be.

(Do the Dems need to drive Obama (historically extremely high; the last time turnout was larger than 2008 was 1968) turnout to beat Trump?  I think that's likely unless there is a recession or they re-think their election model.)

Either Trump is an incompetent that just got really lucky.  Or he actually knows what he's doing and the Democrats should be much more careful about how they respond to him.  (In the context of AOC and freshman congress women tweet, how much time do the Democrats want to spend focusing on that tweet?  Or did Trump actually have a reason for focusing the national conversation on liberal, female, POC Democrats and Democrats keeping it there by responding and not doing other things actually doing him a favor.

I'd tell you, the House Democrats this week rather than responding to Trump's tweet would have been better off passing a law that makes abortion legal in the case of rape and incest and made the current GOP's stance on abortion the issue (and made Trump and the Senate and not just Republicans at the state level in places like Georgia own it).) 

In this particular case, @tshile has made a specific claim related to math and put some numbers on it supposedly based on vote getting (Hillary and Trump were lower than 1/6 of their parties previous candidates).  I've posted some numbers that certainly make it seem like his claim is false (Hillary got a larger percent of the possible vote than any Democrat other than Obama going back to 1998.).  I'm not looking for an extended back and forth.  My request is simple.  Post the numbers that back up his claim.  Either @tshile is right, and he can back up his post with numbers.  Or he's wrong and he's latched onto a wrong narrative of the last election for a reason.

Is Trump actually a buffoon?

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Would it really make a difference?  I would say the Trump voters would have no problem with it. After all the GOP voters had no problem with Roy Moore.  

As to proof of Trump pedophilia, is what those countries have?   I don't know.   I always felt the dirt the have on Trump is financial related.  He fights to keep his tax returns private for a reason.  I think Trump in reality isn't even a billionaire and he has huge debts to people like the 
Russian mafia, the Saudis, etc..    He's been laundry money for years.

If proof of the pedophilia exists, why hasn't it come out yet?    

Yeah, I think pedophilia is unlikely.  Much more likely if anything it is financial.  During the Cold War, the Soviets got a large number of Americans to betray their country for relatively small amounts of money.

(Read a book once that did sort of a financial accounting of the Cold War.  We spent billions of dollars to develop technology to acquire intelligence from the Soviet Union.  The Soviet Union was able to acquire comparable intelligence for much less money (a factor of 1000X) just by good old fashion bribery, appealing to egos, and then after initial treason blackmail.)

Though, I'm not at all sure that Trump is being blackmailed.  Trump is a self-centered egotistical narcissistic.  I'm not sure he's just feeding his own ego.  

10 hours ago, PeterMP said:

I think you've made up a conclusion after the fact to excuse your vote.  I don't think you can actually support your argument.  I think you've cobbled together a garbage argument to excuse your vote.

Sure

from the guy seriously asking if trump is a buffoon. 

Very good. 

Archived