Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

^^^^who is this guy :laugh:........and does he have a picture to post?
hes probably a free-lancer from the stadium who just drops by the tailgate one day and gets pissed off when he discovers we sometimes like to do things other than the thread rules.

reminds me of a catholic school, geting waked for not following rules or procedure; with the Lord's mercy of course:D

hes probably a free-lancer from the stadium who just drops by the tailgate one day and gets pissed off when he discovers we sometimes like to do things other than the thread rules.

Woo. You rebel you. Whew. Or perhaps, someone who shares the same point of view with a few others on this thread. You may have heard of a couple of them.

Not to be a hard@ss... but there's WAY way to much conversation in this thread. It's getting to be pages now between pictures... and it's ruining the point of this thread. Can we please reserve this thread for pictures only... and continue dialogue in other threads.

I, for one, really enjoy this thread.... but with the current trend of conversation... its' unlikely I'll view it any more.

Thanks Die Hard - I've had the same thought.

And since its my thread, and one of the longest running (if not THE longest running) thread on extremskins, I'll second that.

Less talk. More photos :)

In the spirit of things, a modern type of self-portrait, ( weak mind you), of me when I was 15. Kinda shows where the mind was at, ( was? ;) )

mespace2.jpg

reminds me of a catholic school, geting waked for not following rules or procedure; with the Lord's mercy of course:D

Skinsfan13. Your signature needs modification.

We help the other guy make the ultimate sacrifice. :)

Skinsfan13. Your signature needs modification.

We help the other guy make the ultimate sacrifice. :)

my mistake :D

saw the best shirt the other day in a thrift store, it said, "USMC, giving our enemies the oportunity to die for their country since 1775"

THE 15 YEAR OLD FINALLY REVEALS HIMSELF................

cool picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by meetST

ur daughter is adorable!

:D

Ditto she's a little cutie. Looks like you're in the same boat I'm in with the blonde haired blue eyed cuties. Need to borrow a shotgun?

Uh....huh?

:laugh:

526519232_l.jpg

Back at prom

Damn, you're a cutie.

Still with dude? :)

Ahem.

And since I've been part of the "less yak, more pics" movement, this is to balance the books.

Om.jpg

Not sure what I was smelling when that was taken, but it was apparently nasty.