Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

I recognize Dennis Quaid, Blondie. Who's the other?

Forgive me...I'm probably stupid for not recognizing him- I'm bad with actors.

Nope it's Brett Cullen.

Iheart is correct. He and I talked Redskin football. He is a Texan fan.......but he was able to talk about the Skins. He even said if he is off the week we play in Houston....he will try to get there to see the game. Being the dedicated Redskin fan I am.......I gave him my numbers JUST so we could show him a Redskin good time. ;)

I also met Gregory Itzin from the fan favorite show 24. I met Chris and Kyle Massey from That's So Raven and Zoey 101. And Zac Efron and from Lizzie McGuire LaLaine. I did not get pics with those guys.....just spent a couple of hours with them. I did get a pic with Billy Burke.....from Ladder 49. I really had a fun week.

I also have a pic with Miss June from Hollywoodpoker.com. Her name is Heidi and she is a very pretty woman.

Blondie

Looks like Harrison Ford, but I could be wrong
It IS Harrison Ford. How do you not recognize Han Solo? (even if he's older)

Oh come on, that looked absolutely nothing like Harrison Ford!! :laugh:

I also have a pic with Miss June from Hollywoodpoker.com. Her name is Heidi and she is a very pretty woman.

We're waiting! :laugh:

:laugh:

That's what I get for barely looking at the guys.

(Paid more attention to Blondie.)

I just saw Quaid and assumed the guy who kinda looked like Ford was Ford, that level of star. :doh:

I thought it was Harrison Ford too... :(

-----------------------------------------------------------

have to post a pic, so here's a picture I posted of myself in another thread. (may not be working right now)

DSCF1145cumberland.jpg

and here's one of my brother from a couple years ago or so.

100_FUJI-DSCF0010_DSCF0010JOE.jpg

We're waiting! :laugh:

jrock.......

This is the link to her on the hollywoodpoker.com site:

http://pokergirls.hollywoodpoker.com/calendar-girls/heidi-blair-interview.html

And here she is with me..........yes......I cropped me out. It POURED rain in Austin Thursday night......and I was so drenched when that pic was taken. I looked so bad..........so I deleted me..........but...this is Heidi.

Heidiandme.jpg

Blondie

It IS Harrison Ford. How do you not recognize Han Solo? (even if he's older)
:laugh: That's what I get for barely looking at the guys. (Paid more attention to Blondie.) I just saw Quaid and assumed the guy who kinda looked like Ford was Ford, that level of star. :doh:

After statements like those, you are to never ever ever foreva eva allowed to post in a Star Wars thread again. :)

Finally got some pics of myself. These are from the BugBowl at Purdue.

This is me waiting in line at the cricket-spitting contest. I'm on the left in the Purdue hoodie. (It's a Redskins baseball cap, but you can't really tell.)

DaveandRobinlinesmall.jpg

This is me in the act of spitting the cricket. (Yeah, Indiana people are weird that way. When in Rome.) For the record, I spat the cricket 16 feet and change.

Davespittingsmll.jpg

Finally got some pics of myself. These are from the BugBowl at Purdue.

This is me waiting in line at the cricket-spitting contest. I'm on the left in the Purdue hoodie.

This is me in the act of spitting the cricket. (Yeah, Indiana people are weird that way. When in Rome.) For the record, I spat the cricket 16 feet and change.

wait, WHAT?! CRICKET spitting? You mean you had a CRICKET in your mouth????? NASTYYYYYYYYYY

wait, WHAT?! CRICKET spitting? You mean you had a CRICKET in your mouth????? NASTYYYYYYYYYY

It was dead. They were supposed to be frozen, but it was a hot day so they were kinda soggy. It wasn't as gross as you might think.

It was dead. They were supposed to be frozen, but it was a hot day so they were kinda soggy. It wasn't as gross as you might think.

um..i'm waiting for the evidence for "not as gross as I might think"...bc that still sounds amazingly nasty

um..i'm waiting for the evidence for "not as gross as I might think"...bc that still sounds amazingly nasty

I have never met you MissU... but I imagine if you had some alcohol in you, you would enter a contest like that to win some money. :D