Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

No doubt manic....thats the camera we used for 90% of our game photo's last year. Its sweet, particularly if you have a good telephoto lens.

Nice pitchfork.

Which tele lens do you guys use? I'm looking at this Sigma lense.

http://www.sigma4less.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1544596fd915c68/shopdata/0020_Lenses/0010_Zoom/0040_Tele+Zoom/product_details.shopscript?article=0210_Sigma%2B70-200mm%2Bf%3D26slash%3D3B2%3D252E8%2BEX%2BDG%2BAPO%2BHSM%2Bfor%2BCanon%2BAF%2B%3D28SG70200F28DCA%3D29

Here is a great link to lense reviews also.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/

thanks fellas, i got a 75-300mm lens from dell with it, i am still used to my 4.1MP Cybershot, so anything i take with my Canon keeps me amazed. My lens is good for what I use it for now, although id like something for closer up shots, but im sure i will dive deeper into the realm of digital photography, my attention whoring will reach a new level of quality in 06 :cheers:

Hey Manic, I know you said you loved your "pitchfork" but I think you're being had. I hate to be the one to break it to you...

but...

...it's really a potato fork. Maybe it had an operation you didn't know about, but you'd better find out before you take the relationship any further.

Hey Manic, I know you said you loved your "pitchfork" but I think you're being had. I hate to be the one to break it to you...

but...

...it's really a potato fork. Maybe it had an operation you didn't know about, but you'd better find out before you take the relationship any further.

this reminds me of those jerry springer where the girlfriend tells her boyfriend that she's actually a man......ive been duped

whats up people -- posted this on another thread where I was tlking about my experience at Arrowhead but I thought I would put it on here so you guys could see that not all my pics are of the "girls gone wild " variety...

This one goes out to everyone who told me I would become a Chiefs fan once i moved to KC...............:silly:

enemyterritory.jpg