Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

well for post 2000 of this thread, i reafirm my promise: you'll all have a picture of me by the end of the summer, by training camp at least!

What ... you need a few months to get your girlish figure back!

:laugh:

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Shaq?
i was just thinking of that one MAD TV episode where they had the, "Shaq late night show!" you know the one where all he can say is, "caaan you diggit?" and he tries to make a free throw to get saddam to lay down his wmd forever and sends it throught the window?:silly: good times

but seriously, dude you look like shaq!

How recent is that? Nice pic, and nice background shot. :)

Like tonight recent... :laugh: I had to get the ES shot in the background. After all, I am here more than I am my own bedroom.

Sometime this week I will get some pics up of my Redskins truck project. Its in the begining stages but, I love it nonetheless. ;)

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Shaq?
i was just thinking of that one MAD TV episode where they had the, "Shaq late night show!" you know the one where all he can say is, "caaan you diggit?" and he tries to make a free throw to get saddam to lay down his wmd forever and sends it throught the window?:silly: good times

but seriously, dude you look like shaq!

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. No I've never heard that I look like Shaq.

I definitely don't see the resemblance to Chappelle.

Its not so much the resemblance as the facial expression (He does that same, sly, sideways kind of glance that you are doing in the photo in 100% of his comedy routines)...:whoknows: The more I look at it, you don't resemble either of them.

I thought about doing this after jrock posted his basketball prowess pic, but after moving finally found the pics...found some Redskin ones! (sorry I'm not the best scanner)

a Redskin Cheerleader....

Redskincheerleader.jpg

Redskin at Halloween with my corny brothers

redskinhalloween.jpg

goofy young swimmer

youngandgoofy.jpg

couch potato before a diving meet

diver.jpg