my baby boy - 3 mos old now, 1 mo in this pic

DSCN0280.jpg

she wanted to feed her brother - it lasted 10 seconds

camerapics012.jpg

i shaved my head and laughed at how huge it looked

Picture031.jpg

christmas morning when my girlie destroyed the house and laughed about it

Picture021.jpg

First pic...you should see a pic of my ugly mug. Actually being bald is way more comfortable.

As for the second pic, dude she's gonna break some hearts along the way. I don't even have a daughter and I can tell you right now, good luck! :laugh:

She is adorable. When they say they're there to study Social Studies, it's a lie. :D

First pic...you should see a pic of my ugly mug. Actually being bald is way more comfortable.

As for the second pic, dude she's gonna break some hearts along the way. I don't even have a daughter and I can tell you right now, good luck! :laugh:

She is adorable. When they say they're there to study Social Studies, it's a lie. :D

thanks.....i know she's a doll, and unfortunately, so does she :doh: what a headache that's gonna be.......not to worry, i'm already greasing up my shotgun :D :laugh:

thanks.....i know she's a doll, and unfortunately, so does she :doh: what a headache that's gonna be.......not to worry, i'm already greasing up my shotgun :D :laugh:

:stop:

Easy partner.. talking about greasing up your shotgun is TMI. :silly:

I agree that you are going to have your hands full with her. Nice looking family dude. I look at them and wonder.. why was he so grumpy before. :cheers:

His dad is an Iggle fan... His mom is a Giants fan. But Gosh darn it... his Uncle is a REDSKINS fan!!! :point2sky:

Connor Patrick aka "Pint" as in Pint of Guiness. The lil irish boy was a month premature and only weighed in at 2 lbs 15 oz but, he is one of the healthiest premature babies you can ask for!

His dad is an Iggle fan... His mom is a Giants fan. But Gosh darn it... his Uncle is a REDSKINS fan!!! :point2sky:

Connor Patrick aka "Pint" as in Pint of Guiness. The lil irish boy was a month premature and only weighed in at 2 lbs 15 oz but, he is one of the healthiest premature babies you can ask for!

Cute nephew, Desperato.

:thumbsup:

Cute nephew PG!! Is he at least a Yanks fan?

Congrats! :cheers:

OMG!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! hehehe....u already know that though
Awww!!! All of these baby pictures are so sweet!!!
Cute nephew, Desperato.

:thumbsup:

Cute nephew PG!! Is he at least a Yanks fan?

Congrats! :cheers:

Thank You, Thank You! :cheers:

Rince,

His momma is a Yankee fan so lets hope. Dad is a Phillies fan so...

some guys on here have wanted a pic of me, so heres my ultimatum once and for all:

when i go on my church's mission trip to guatemala ill get a picture of me with some of the kids at the orphanage, hows that?

itll be like i said before, during the season, sometime around training camp.

some guys on here have wanted a pic of me, so heres my ultimatum once and for all:

when i go on my church's mission trip to guatemala ill get a picture of me with some of the kids at the orphanage, hows that?

itll be like i said before, during the season, sometime around training camp.

Has Diesel been PMing you and asking for a pic???? Tell him to buzz off. :laugh:

That is one of the sweetest nicknames ever!!!

Congrats Bro.

a little less conversation a little more pictures..

^^^^who is this guy :laugh:........and does he have a picture to post?

hogs3.jpg

me w/ the hogetttes after the 10-3 win over the ravens in 2000. i was 23 at the time, and the oldest person in line for pictures by a solid 15 years. :laugh:

That is one of the sweetest nicknames ever!!!

Congrats Bro.

Thanks brah! I am going to take him under my wing and make him an even bigger 'Skins fan than I am. :D

^^^^who is this guy :laugh:........and does he have a picture to post?

hogs3.jpg

me w/ the hogetttes after the 10-3 win over the ravens in 2000. i was 23 at the time, and the oldest person in line for pictures by a solid 15 years. :laugh:

:laugh:

Nice pic Major.

Sweet camera, your gonna love it.

No doubt manic....thats the camera we used for 90% of our game photo's last year. Its sweet, particularly if you have a good telephoto lens.

Nice pitchfork.