Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

the guy w/ the ball doesn't have a knee brace :whoknows:

:laugh: yeah I know, but I know how unobservant some people are (j/k), so I figured I give as many discriptive items as possible :D

I could have said I'm the younger of the 3 wearing blue and white.

:doh: there are 4 in blue and white...I need a drink.

he said he was the one LOOKING at the guy with the ball running

:laugh: funny thing about that pic...my gf missed what happened about 10 secs later...I got the ball, and ran over one person only to find three there waiting me :laugh:

OVER-RATED:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:OVER-RATED:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I need to posooooooost my picture...manage attachments where are yoU????

overrated by who?????????????? Seriously, why the need to be a jackass?

HEY!

LESS TALK, MORE PICS!!

Thank you. :)

Let's see a picture of you then, Mr. Stevens!

P.S - I was in the Redskins store today and I saw your avatar!

Well, after over two years I've finally decided to peek my head from out under the covers.

Here I am...

You look like a younger version of Ryan Chapelle. (Head of CTU on the show '24')

HEY!

LESS TALK, MORE PICS!!

Thank you. :)

16. REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN ALL CAPITALS. On the internet, posting in all capitals is considered shouting, and as such is considered rude and offensive. Overuse of capital letters also creates a strain on the eyesight, and makes it difficult to read text. Caps should be used to show emphasis for only one or two words.

om must be pissed to be breaking forum rules. ;)

(i just posted a pic)

Sigh. Okay okay. So I've probably been as guilty as most when it comes to having fun at others expense. So in order to right the karma and basically humiliate myself in front of 50,000 plus people, I'll stick with a recent theme. Lord I'm going to regret this.

L -R.

My middle brother and myself with Lynn Anderson in summer 75. We were in Nashville for a horse riding clinic, ( back in my brief 2 year stint as a cowboy wanna be. No. Not that Cowboy. :mad: ). And then school pics from Freshman and junior year. Man. My mom was pissed at the junior year one. I dressed myself. Clearly. :doh:. Good thing I do so much better now. :halo: