Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

:cool: ahh... I found a better one of myself so everyone can make fun of me when I was a kid.... I guess wanted to be in the army back then too.... note the high impact gi joe helmet I stuck on my poor dog.... He's hating life!!!

I just noticed that I was a captain back then too... damn.... 20 years later and I'm still a captain- I must really suck!

:cool:

That's funny! :laugh: He looks like he's gonna turn around any second and bite your arse. I know - he's a boxer though and they don't do that. Nice dogs.

And no, my sig isn't refering to you! :laugh:

The shirt (for cats like illone who've called into question my allegiance in the past) says "The Redskins Have Gone Hog Wild!" I was 6+ in this pic, I believe.

awwwww....is that what our kids will look like? ;)

I just saw this! :applause: :applause: Great!!!

You do look so familiar.......help me guys.......who does he look like?

Blondie

I was thinking he looked like Big Show from WWE when he had longer hair. Can't seem to find a photo of Big Show with long hair.

Or Donald Gibb (better known as OGRE in Revenge of the Nerds)

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!

The shirt (for cats like illone who've called into question my allegiance in the past) says "The Redskins Have Gone Hog Wild!" I was 6+ in this pic, I believe.

You've got major street cred now :cheers:

Well, it's not the greatest picture of me but it probably is most accurate of what I currently look like.

Just want to say thanks for explaining how to post a pic on here. I have been a member for quite some time and I still hadn't posted a pic of me yet. Well, I guess now I have. :)

anthonylikes.jpg

How about your most F'd up pic

I'm on the left

:laugh: I think right around this point in the night I was getting kicked out of Kelly's...:laugh:

Not exactly kicked out...just not let back into the bar after I stepped outside for some fresh air! :)

:laugh: I think right around this point in the night I was getting kicked out of Kelly's...:laugh:

Not exactly kicked out...just not let back into the bar after I stepped outside for some fresh air! :)

Yeah we we're definitely punk in drublic. :D