Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hmm..well, that's what ya look like huh?

A bit scary, esp in that denim shirt, jacket and jeans with that stance. Like ya might be cruising the highways looking for hookers to slash up. It IS the Pac NW, ya know? :silly:

I'm in here somewhere, though I have some new pics, perhaps I'll post one or two.

Nah, that's some knit Sears type thing with buttons to the neck. And they're all buttoned :D .

Good with knives, though. But have no experience with hookers :laugh: .

You look distinguished (I had to fight typing "ex" instead of "dis" :silly: ). I can see you in real estate ;)

Good luck wioth your exam (my sis was a broker), help folks get into good homes and get rich dude. :cheers:

I don't this as a rule, but I have been...uhhh...prompted :) a few times by a certain someone to get this done and have been procrastinating (one of my many talents :laugh: )...now assuming I can make this work...

I just saw this! :applause: :applause: Great!!!

You do look so familiar.......help me guys.......who does he look like?

Blondie

You look just like Dante from the movie Clerks! :cheers: (guy on the right)

clerks.jpg

What is he an aging greek man too? The only guy I ever would mistake for me was the drummer for Faith No More. Back in the day when I was a rock and roll drummer myself in LA I used to be mistaken for the guy a lot.

your turn to put up your mug. :)

Hmmm, ok, it took a while to figure out what to do (I think) and I've been fairly busy, but here's my first attempt. (Keep in mind that I've never posted a picture of any kind on this site before)

100_FUJI-DSCF0048_DSCF0048.jpg

Gah, I can't seem to shrink it down.

Hmmmm, that's weird. Something worked a little too much while I was watching TV.

100_FUJI-DSCF0008_DSCF0008.jpg

(anyway the first one was from around two years ago and the second was from around three years back.) (I don't really have too many pictures of myself, or any recent ones)

rince, that is the first time that someone in this thread has remotely resembled the mental picture i had developed. :laugh:

Huh, and i thought your mom would have already shown you a picture of me.

J/k - sometimes its hard to stop the mom jokes. Don't know if its good or bad that i talk like what i look like.

Huh, and i thought your mom would have already shown you a picture of me.

J/k - sometimes its hard to stop the mom jokes. Don't know if its good or bad that i talk like what i look like.

there have been at least 3 threads that i have had to refrain from telling a rincewind's mom joke. most notably "the little things that make life worth living." :laugh:

anyone ever tell you that you look like major harris? :rotflmao:

j/k. but you do resemble jacquin (SP) phoenix

there have been at least 3 threads that i have had to refrain from telling a rincewind's mom joke. most notably "the little things that make life worth living." :laugh:

Glad i'm not the only one. (that wants to make jokes about mom's, not necessarily my mom in particular).

:cheers:

anyone ever tell you that you look like major harris? :rotflmao:

j/k. but you do resemble jacquin (SP) phoenix

Actually i usually get Ashton Kutchner (sp?).

I'm part Greek. My last name is, in fact, an altered form of a Greek surname. Befitting one such as myself, our family is the only one in the world with that name. :)

Well no wonder we argue so much ghosty - they say whenever you have two greeks together you will get three opinions :)