Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

I don't this as a rule, but I have been...uhhh...prompted :) a few times by a certain someone to get this done and have been procrastinating (one of my many talents :laugh: )...now assuming I can make this work...

So that's what you look like. Cool. (now I'm going to see what 214 thinks ;) )

(whoa, it won't show your picture (but it shows other peoples') in the list of posts, when I go to post a reply.)

So that's what you look like. Cool. (now I'm going to see what 214 thinks ;) )

(whoa, it won't show your picture (but it shows other peoples') in the list of posts, when I go to post a reply.)

your turn to put up your mug. :)

I don't this as a rule, but I have been...uhhh...prompted :) a few times by a certain someone to get this done and have been procrastinating (one of my many talents :laugh: )...now assuming I can make this work...

Looks like you, me & Chewy may be related. :laugh:

Looks like you, me & Chewy may be related. :laugh:

from what I can tell of you two...i'd happily take it over my family of origin :laugh:

and TK--given my lack of family connection--IF you remember our talk about the avatar...I'll leave you my vinyl collection in the will :D

and vis, tell 214 its a pic of my sister...then he'll ask for her number...

and, at first HH...I was thinking you meant Snake Pliskin cuz I don't know the wrestler, but I couldn't remember the Pliskin part and was thining " I don't look like Kurt Rusell"...wish I did...love to fool Goldie for a weekend...

Yeah. Jake Roberts was cool back in the day. But now he's a hardcore drug addict and alcoholic whose illegitimate children don't speak to him, as he tours the country trying to make a life out of pretending to be someone he's not.

Needless to say, the comparison I made was only skin deep. :D

TEG, i know you're an 'eers fan and have some family over this way....you're not from around here, are you?

I grew up mostly in the Kempsville area of Va. Beach. Although, I lived in Bath County (Va.) and Monroe County (Southern WV) until I was 7.

The pics above are from our honeymoon in Maui. Mt. Haleakala (sp?) to be specific.

I drove to California in 1999 straight out of Grad School. Like most people, when they get to California, they never leave. :)

I grew up mostly in the Kempsville area of Va. Beach. Although, I lived in Bath County (Va.) and Monroe County (Southern WV) until I was 7.

The pics above are from our honeymoon in Maui. Mt. Haleakala (sp?) to be specific.

I drove to California in 1999 straight out of Grad School. Like most people, when they get to California, they never leave. :)

just curious. you look strikingly similar to an old friend's brother.

Hmm..well, that's what ya look like huh?

A bit scary, esp in that denim shirt, jacket and jeans with that stance. Like ya might be cruising the highways looking for hookers to slash up. It IS the Pac NW, ya know? :silly:

I'm in here somewhere, though I have some new pics, perhaps I'll post one or two.

Hmm..well, that's what ya look like huh?

A bit scary, esp in that denim shirt, jacket and jeans with that stance. Like ya might be cruising the highways looking for hookers to slash up. It IS the Pac NW, ya know? :silly:

I'm in here somewhere, though I have some new pics, perhaps I'll post one or two.

yes, yes, post them hubby!