Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hey! That's my name. How'd you know!?

:laugh:

Nice pics Karla, You look very cute in them. Do your brothers always carry a knife like that around with them? :paranoid: :silly:

haha. YES. They're excellent bowhunters as well. Be scared. Be very, very scared. (that's why I don't care if my name is on the internet) :silly:

And now we have her full name. :evil:

Not that you don't have mine.

Serially. :D

tarhog, i'm going to assume that's your son. chip off the ol' block, huh?

Yeah, hopefully in a good way - he's an awesome kid :)

From left to right starting with me, thats my son, spanishomelette (another of my favorite posters), my bud PCS (who's a great guy, but keep him away from the minibar), and MonteColeman51 (another super guy who had his fine son there with him as well).

That was an incredible gathering of Skins fans. We outnumbered, outenthused, and outclassed the Seahawk fans in the vicinity - that is a fact.

Yeah, hopefully in a good way - he's an awesome kid :)

From left to right starting with me, thats my son, spanishomelette (another of my favorite posters), my bud PCS (who's a great guy, but keep him away from the minibar), and MonteColeman51 (another super guy who had his fine son there with him as well).

That was an incredible gathering of Skins fans. We outnumbered, outenthused, and outclassed the Seahawk fans in the vicinity - that is a fact.

Whaaaaaaa? Keep me away from the min..... now wait a minute. :halo:

A couple of more. First one from the Seattle Tailgate as well. :)

seattletailgate.jpg

extremefestword.jpg

Mia and me at her first game - Sept. 2005

Mia_and_Daddy_2.sized.jpg

Now that is one great pic. She's a cute little thing, ( though probably just a tad more grown up right about now. That happens way to fast). She looks like she's feeling very proud of what she's wearing. :)

Now that is one great pic. She's a cute little thing, ( though probably just a tad more grown up right about now. That happens way to fast). She looks like she's feeling very proud of what she's wearing. :)

Thanks, takes after her mother (as everyone can plainly see). Yes, she is growing up fast - walking & talking already :yikes: