Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Golf

tshile

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, China said:

Sergio Garcia needed to take a leak at the LIV golf tournament:

I ran off to do that once at the Applebee's tourney...my teammate hit his tee off of a tree about 50 yards...I was laughing from the bushes...he yelled "Pull up your pants and stop laughing at me".  Another teammate said, "I bet you say that to all the girls!" 

• Haha 2

They should have prohibited the LIV players from the majors. Want to take the Saudi blood money? Fine. **** off and go be rich and less important and thankfully be relegated to the CW or whatever loser network shows your exhibition matches. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

When I heard the menu for the Club dinner on the radio yesterday morning, the radio hosts said "Chili's/Applebee's". 

It got upgraded to at least CF.  (Btw, their Straw & Hay Pasta stuff is kinda good, but I haven't been since the 90s.) --To any of those places. ---

Edited by skinsmarydu

14 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

We've been so dead at work, I got to spend most of the day watching.  Weather is going to be an issue, it's already raining here and tomorrow looks pretty ****ty. 

Yeah, gonna be 61 for a high and rainy here. Sucks to live at the beach.

Oops…no, that didn’t come out right.

26 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

So how does this work? Rahm still has another half round to play.  Do those guys have to play a round and a half tomorrow?

Tomorrow's weather is gonna suck here in ATL, rain is going to start again shortly and it'll be moving toward Augusta.  It could cause some HAVOC in the scheduling/final round. 

One of my friends' boyfriend works there.  He hates it.  :ols:

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

So how does this work? Rahm still has another half round to play.  Do those guys have to play a round and a half tomorrow?

yes he will finish the back 9 super early in the morning when it’s still raining and cold, go in dry off for a bit and then start his 3rd round later

brooks really fortunate with the timing of his tee time today