Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It still won't take me to the last post/page views when clicking on a thread. I know it was mentioned earlier that it's still compiling data etc so maybe that's not ready yet. Just wanted to make it known. 

On mobile too. 

Click the star or circle icon in front of the thread title

3 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Hmm, only issue is it appears to not be showing my moderator status, but hopefully you all can fix that soon.  Other than that, looks great!

Oh we can fix your status, you just may not like though. :evil:

On 8/8/2016 at 3:51 PM, SkinsGuy said:

If you look at the top right of you reply screen next to the "size" button, that is the preview button. :)

Aslo gives you previews of desktop, tablet, & phone views. 

Hey yo, that's just too sweet

wlnwogesture.jpg?quality=90&w=650

4 hours ago, Reaper Skins said:

Just a heads up, I tried to post a video to the ""expecting a slow offseason" thread.  It....... didn't go well.  Dimensions seem to be off.  Can't edit because its covering up the button that would allow me to edit.  

From Invision:

"That’s a situation we’re aware of, although in this case the result is a lot more visible than in most cases. It happens when users copy and paste content from elsewhere (websites, word documents etc.), and other css styles are embedded in the HTML they paste. Since we have WYSIWYG, we intentionally preserve these styles, since in *most* cases they are desirable. But in some cases, like this, the styles don’t work right. 

We haven't yet decided how best to approach these situations, so it's a work in progress.

In this particular case, wherever the user copied it from has put it in an element that’s set to 17 pixels high - so the video just flows out of the post. "

That said, when I looked at it in moblie, it looked like it did as you said & covered the edit button. However, looking at that post on a laptop, it doesn't look like it covers it, though it just looks like a bar of white noise.

Rule 11 has been updated.

Wait. What's Rule 11 you say?

Go look, we say. :table2: 

Rules are on the right side of the home page for desktop & at the bottom of the home page on mobile. 

12 minutes ago, TK said:

Wait. What's Rule 11 you say?

Go look, we say. :table2: 

Rules are on the right side of the home page for desktop & at the bottom of the home page on mobile. 

Checked out the change. One quick point of clarification- does an embedded tweet count as an image?

52 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

One quick point of clarification- does an embedded tweet count as an image?

That's currently under discussion. It may come down to discretion aka "Mod Mood" :silly:

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Regarding Rule 11, what exactly is the change?  We haven't ever supposed to have quoted pics, etc.  Seems the same to me.  What am I missing?

I think it is the part about the mobile devices, since they are becoming more and more popular choice of internet perusing. :)

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Regarding Rule 11, what exactly is the change?  We haven't ever supposed to have quoted pics, etc.  Seems the same to me.  What am I missing?

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I think it is the part about the mobile devices, since they are becoming more and more popular choice of internet perusing. :)

Yes. The language was tweaked for mobile devices & the new editing features of this upgrade.

1 hour ago, tomwvr said:

I had to update the web address on my browsers saved links. extremeskins.com doesn't work any longer, had to do a google search and then click on the link to go to the site. 

Ummm....We actually made an announcement about that a few years ago when we first switched over to Invision. 

Archived