Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

27 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yesterday, the posts covered the whole screen of my monitor. Now, they just cover the left two-thirds, and there is this big gray area to the right. I've gone to the preview screen to adjust it, but the "desktop" option is gone.

If this is still an issue for anyone on desktop, it changed for me when I switched the theme (bottom of page) to default, then back to Redskins. Beautiful full screen is back. It looks so much better. Might have just been a coincidence and it was just fixed at the same time though.Thanks TK for fixing my mess with those pictures. 

13 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

If this is still an issue for anyone on desktop, it changed for me when I switched the theme (bottom of page) to default, then back to Redskins. Beautiful full screen is back. It looks so much better. Might have just been a coincidence and it was just fixed at the same time though.Thanks TK for fixing my mess with those pictures. 

Yeah, it seems ok now. Thanks. :)

That looks like a conspiracy to get me out of here, but after reading the 5 pages of complaints, I'm the only one to have that weird issue.

On my mobile, Samsung Galaxy S2, titles in the forum thread are displayed vertically, letter by letter, which is just unbearable...

Screenshot_2016-08-09-17-51-44.png

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

TK, it isn't "old man yells at cloud" ****in about change, and I honestly don't expect you to address every question that comes up. Others mentioned the same thing, I figured the herd might have suggestions/answers to reconfigure this.

We appreciate your work on behalf of us here (I know I do) but this is VERY different in multiple ways and places and is going to take some adjustment to get setup in a way similar to how I use it, that's all. We expect growing pains, this ain't our first ro-day-o, but IMO a lot of the work will be in perceptions and familarity with a new system. Me? I kinda need a trail of breadcrumbs to get there, and yes, I will be ****in about it 'til I get there. I'm an OWG, it's my place in the world now.

Sleep deperation's a ****. :ols:

I think I've got the sidebar blocks only showing on the main page now. Let me know if you see them in anywhere else

41 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

That looks like a conspiracy to get me out of here, but after reading the 5 pages of complaints, I'm the only one to have that weird issue.

On my mobile, Samsung Galaxy S2, titles in the forum thread are displayed vertically, letter by letter, which is just unbearable...

It's an issue with really old Android phones. We can try to have a temporay fix patched in or for a permanent fix, you may want to get this :)

23 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

I have to log in every hour? The first time I log in it says it's the wrong password, even though I've saved the correct one.

Do you have the Remember Me box checked when you log in?

Didn't you have a password issue before & had me re set it for you? If so did you update it to saved passwords?

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Well, you could always turn the signatures on and off. That's not a new feature.

Really? I couldn't. I had them turned off when the initial switch to IB from Vbullentin was made, and it permanently removed my ability to switch them back on. The option wasn't even listed. I was puzzled until I checked the Eagles MB, which had the same board software, and it had an identical setup. 

This most recent upgrade restored my ability, so I was making a little joke with TK (who was the mod that tried to help me with this before).

3 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Yes and yes 

But I changed the password yesterday and saved it. Remember is on. Made me log in again today, didn't recognize the password and I didn't even change it, I just tried it again and it worked

Aight sounds like you're all good now then? Let me know if happens again

30 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hey TK, every time I log on its prompting me to re-up my Premium Membership and it's not letting me into the VIP subforum even though I paid the $29.99 in February.  Help a brother out?

Your check bounced. Expect Jumbo to show up when you least expect it. :)

I have one strange little hiccup on the board I just experienced. :)

On page 67 of the twitter thread, it won't let me go to the bottom of the page. I can go all the way to the last posting, but if I try to go down the page number selector, it just pops me back up to the last post on the page.

It's the only page doing that.

Weird. :)

10 hours ago, TK said:

Scroll up. You'll notice a box on the right that contains the Rules. That's why there's the space open on the right side of the posts. other content can be added there as well. Keep in mind that there are things still being worked on & it will take awhile. I started working on this for everyone about 10am yesterday morning & didn't call it a day until sometime after 5am this morning. So, don't feel ignored, instead understand that the one man show here is simply that effin busy. :)  Now, continue to go back to ****in about hating change & maybe go add in so Orwell/1984 refernces as well. :ols:

I'm trying to be a constructive critic :(

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Question (may have already been answered):  How did I go from 10,300 posts to just under 9000?  Were all my tailgate posts that were counted prior to new tailgate posts no longer counting removed?

Yeah posts don't count in Tailgate.

That, or your check bounced too. Speaking of, I haven't seen Jumbo around here lately. And his knife collection is missing too.....:movefast:

10 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Same here with an S4. It was happening to me as well. Appears to be fixed now. 

3 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I can't put extremeskins directly into my browser.  It comes back as 'file not found'.  I have to do a google search and click the link.  I had this issue before, but can't remember how I fixed it last time.  

For me as well. In both the phone and my desktop. File not found.

3 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I can't put extremeskins directly into my browser.  It comes back as 'file not found'.  I have to do a google search and click the link.  I had this issue before, but can't remember how I fixed it last time.  

24 minutes ago, fwo40 said:

Same here with an S4. It was happening to me as well. Appears to be fixed now. 

For me as well. In both the phone and my desktop. File not found.

http://es.redskins.com/

Archived