Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

5 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

Attempting to post an article in BRBN, can put in header but it won't let me post the body of the article says required but will not allow it be posted.  Either I am doing something wrong or its a bug.

At least you're getting that far. I'm still getting the spinning browser as was mentioned earlier. Invision is still looking into it

4 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

One glitch I've noticed (and it may be temporary) and that is the board has frozen up a couple of times in the last hour I've been here.

I have to leave here and click back on to get it to work.

39 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Every time I click on a thread or something that causes the page to refresh, I get logged out and have to log back in.  Also, I don't see multiquote and not much color.  Is it possible I'm on the mobile site even though I'm on my PC at work?  If so, how do I fix it?  Thanks.

29 minutes ago, TK said:

Checking on the refresh/log out issue

Multiquote is the + box next to the QUOTE 

Not much color? please post a screen shot so I have a better idea of what you mean

No more mobile/desktop skins - see earlier answer above

TK - (this is likely far down the list but wanted to let you know) there seems to be a slight issue with the "rules" section at the top of each page. For me, on my computer, it only does it in Mozilla Firefox (version 48.0). Google Chrome and IE don't do it. Phone has the same issue - Chrome works fine, Firefox doesn't

When the page loads the rules box at the top is fully expanded with the entire rules post, essentially taking up the whole page. It eventually shrinks back down to the 'preview' size, but it definitely starts full size.

I saw someone else complaining about "not being able to get past the rules page" in the Random Thought thread in the Tailgate, so I'm wondering if others are having a bigger issue with it than I am.

More on the expanded "announcements" section... it seems to only do it sporatically now, as opposed to before i made that last post it seemed to do it every single page load.

I'm now wondering if I have to go into a 'new' thread to recreate it every time?

Here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about:

screenshot.JPG

I like the new set-up, but I'll wait and come back when you get the "freezing" issue fixed. It has frozen up 4 times now.

It's not a refresh issue. I'm just scrolling down the stadium topics and it just freezes.

I doubt it is my computer because I'm only having this trouble here. I did get a message the last time it froze saying the site was having trouble because of a long-running script.

Another layout issue in firefox:

The links at the top for create new content, notifications, and messages - they all have text popups (i forget what they call them) for the links and they show up above the link and are covered up by the red banner running across the top.

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

More on the expanded "announcements" section... it seems to only do it sporatically now, as opposed to before i made that last post it seemed to do it every single page load.

I'm now wondering if I have to go into a 'new' thread to recreate it every time?

Here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about:

screenshot.JPG

aware & have sent this issue in as well

Man, this is slick! The live notification of a new post/posts while you are in a thread is nice. I think I saw Hap embedded a tweet in the twitter thread too, so I guess those vids display here without having to look at something off the board link? Looks great so far from what I see. 

Small issue, but whenever I mouseover the notifications, messages, or "create new thread" buttons, the highlight text is obscuredby the red header bar above it. Screencap included.

I'm on Windows 7, Firefox 48.0, if that helps.

Also, are we missing the individual post numbers? I see this thread currently has 40+ replies, but I don't see actual post numbers anywhere.

errrror.jpg

On my page, I don't have the bell and envelope where notifications should be.  It's all black.  When I move my mouse over where it should be, the word pops up in a little box though.  Same with Go To First Unread Post.  Doesn't show up as an icon but I can run my mouse over it.  And it doesn't take me to the last post I read.  Seems to take me to about 5 posts after that and I scroll back.

8 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Small issue, but whenever I mouseover the notifications, messages, or "create new thread" buttons, the highlight text is obscuredby the red header bar above it. Screencap included.

Scrolling down a notch or two is the quick fix for that right now

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I hate change. I will hate this new mobile format for close to two weeks, before I forget what the old one was. Damn it.

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

Ugh

I think it blows, guess you need to throw me out the window

Not the thread for this right now guys. Take the chit chat to the RTT

8 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

On my page, I don't have the bell and envelope where notifications should be.  It's all black.  When I move my mouse over where it should be, the word pops up in a little box though.  Same with Go To First Unread Post.  Doesn't show up as an icon but I can run my mouse over it.  And it doesn't take me to the last post I read.  Seems to take me to about 5 posts after that and I scroll back.

Mobile or desktop? And what browser are you using?

EDIT

@TheGreatBuzz

Also - layout is a little bit different from mobile & desktop- Desktop has the icons mobile has the 3 horizontal lines

IF I haven't responded to you yet, most likely it's because your question/issue was repetative. There is still a TON of things rebuilding & it looks like it's going to take some time. Ok. It's going to take a looooong time. To give you an idea, here's a current snap shot:

Rebuilding posts

14.47%

Rebuilding status titles

0%

Rebuilding topic titles

0%

Rebuilding status images

0%

Rebuilding reply images

0%

Rebuilding Admin CP Settings images

0%