Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

1 hour ago, TK said:

Yeah posts don't count in Tailgate.

That, or your check bounced too. Speaking of, I haven't seen Jumbo around here lately. And his knife collection is missing too.....:movefast:

Oh, I knew it was coming eventually, took the spinning rims off my car and left it on blocks, hmm, I see you.  : )

Shoot, I remember when 5000 got you free snacks and a choice of redskins avatars.

5timers.jpg

18 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Ugh, I had to move to Texas JUST before the Packers had a playoff game in Washington.

So now you're a Packers fan posting on a Redskins forum living in Cowboys territory. You poor ****. 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I know no one cares about anything I say, but I can't post in the election thread.  :bill:

I get to the end of the last page & it won't move to the "reply" box.  I'm on my desktop, btw.

This thread? 

On 8/8/2016 at 10:06 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Well thats the other thing... :mellow:

Apparently, it wont let me delete the quote. Damn android, you have failed me 

Yea deleting quotes is a little fussy. 

Try cutting them instead of deleting them.

I'm still not getting any icons for notifications, messages, the star or circle next to a thread, etc.  I'm using IE.  I'll try to put up a screen shot.  Mobile is freaking awesome on my S7 Edge though!!!

Well it says my file is to big and I don't know how to change it.  But pretty much there is no icon where I mentioned.  But if I move my mouse over it, the little box shows up that says what should be there.  It lets me click on it and it works.  There just isn't an icon there.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not sure.  How do I find that out?  It's whatever is on my NMCI government computer.  (Not that I am using your tax dollars to surf ES or anything.....)

Font libray used for icons isn't compatable with IE7 & lower. That's most likely your issue. (Not that tax payers are wanting to pay for your tech upgrade or anything...) 

IE 11 is definitely the issue. I used IE and looked at some other forums that have been running newer VBulletin software for a while now. Same issue. Compatibility Mode only makes  everything jumbled and unreadable. Not sure if this is fixable. Footballguys, as an example, has been up and running with newer VBulletin software for a while now. IE has the same issue there.

Scratch that, Signing Out and in again fixed it. Maybe IE is locked down somehow in Buzz's workplace.

11 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

IE 11 is definitely the issue. I used IE and looked at some other forums that have been running newer VBulletin software for a while now. Same issue. Compatibility Mode only makes  everything jumbled and unreadable. Not sure if this is fixable. Footballguys, as an example, has been up and running with newer VBulletin software for a while now. IE has the same issue there.

Scratch that, Signing Out and in again fixed it. Maybe IE is locked down somehow in Buzz's workplace.

We're running Invision, not VB. ;)

Was having issues posting/formatting a post here 

Is there a preview option? I tried to get the extra bullet deleted after the quote, and the whole quote ended up going away. Also I tried to highlight the entire text to make it the same size 14pt. But only some accepted. When I tried again, clicking the dropdown for font size didn't do anything.

3 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

IE is my only option at work as far as I know.  Logging out and in and restarting computer doesn't fix it.  It's a government computer if that helps.

42 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

IE is my only option at work as far as I know.  Logging out and in and restarting computer doesn't fix it.  It's a government computer if that helps.

I thought I might have stumbled on to it and tried to help. I didn't even know the correct forum software software being used, so that should tell you something about that 'help'. Maybe try clearing your cache and cookies, or resetting IE if you can. Changing browser mode can let you see how a page would look in an older version of IE, but I don't think that will help either. I didn't notice much of a difference when I tried i, just to see. Just guessing, but I think it's something specific to your work, or maybe just your PC. I wonder if the issue is present on other computers at your work. Here's a link to how to change browser mode.  http://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-document-browser-mode-ie-11. The two nodes to change are Document Mode and User Agent String. The pages reload as soon as you make a change, so you can see if it helped or not. I would also say be careful with what you do on your PC at work, of course. Sorry you're having issues.

Not ignoring any of these posts, just have a Gallery issue & a Kdawg issue that have currently taken top priority to get solved. Taking a break for a bit now to take care of a few offline things. 

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

I thought I might have stumbled on to it and tried to help. I didn't even know the correct forum software software being used, so that should tell you something about that 'help'. Maybe try clearing your cache and cookies, or resetting IE if you can. Changing browser mode can let you see how a page would look in an older version of IE, but I don't think that will help either. I didn't notice much of a difference when I tried i, just to see. Just guessing, but I think it's something specific to your work, or maybe just your PC. I wonder if the issue is present on other computers at your work. Here's a link to how to change browser mode.  http://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-document-browser-mode-ie-11. The two nodes to change are Document Mode and User Agent String. The pages reload as soon as you make a change, so you can see if it helped or not. I would also say be careful with what you do on your PC at work, of course. Sorry you're having issues.

Clearing cash and cookies might do the trick.  They should also see if their IE is up to date and doesn't need an update.

Archived