Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Tablet & mobile now have full editor bars

By doing this I can now see the full menu on my laptop now. Maybe you are admin and you had full menu on desktop but it treated us little people with mobile version instead...lol. But all is good now. :)

1 minute ago, zskins said:

By doing this I can now see the full menu on my laptop now. Maybe you are admin and you had full menu on desktop but it treated us little people with mobile version instead...lol. But all is good now. :)

It's actually set up by size - Large, medium, small. Which I find the wording a little bit strange but I can it with todays smaller Chromebooks & Mac Book Airs.

2 hours ago, TK said:

Tablet & mobile now have full editor bars

That is so awesome. Always hated not having that on mobile/tablet. 

Double tapping space bar for periods on iPhone rarely seems to work, which is weird. Sometimes it randomly does, like if you insert a sentence in between other sentences. 

So this period at the end of this sentence I had to do manually. This period worked because I inserted this sentence between the first and last sentences, after I wrote them both. This following period I also had to do manually.

Also, I just took ten minutes losing my mind trying to delete a Burgold quote box I accidentally quoted earlier today when trying to make the post I just made in the Twitter thread. (iPhone) 

For some inexplicable reason it wouldn't let me get under it so I can backspace delete it. Tapping it to highlight it and then delete wouldn't work either. 

I just lost it after a while and started smashing the keyboard and it somehow deleted it, so I have no idea how I fixed it, lol. 

Minor glitches in the grand scheme of things. This update is simply magnificent overall. 

(Okay, weird, it let me double tap a period there. <--- and here, what the heck? It's fixed, lol)

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

@TKTesting to see if that works. Yup, it does. It seems to be working normally now anyway, it's like me complaining about it fixed it. 

Whoever said complaining is useless? :ols:

Don't you have a witch to go burn? :rofl89:

Hi, Since the update, I haven't been able to get the format of the screen back to normal (e.g. most of info is only shown on the left 1/3 of the page, and box to post articles is only 1/4" x 1" (vs full width). I assume that issue is on my end but I've tried changing the default views (only changes grey on left/right to Redskins.com images) but the other formatting remains unchanged. Any suggestions? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Panamon28 said:

Hi, Since the update, I haven't been able to get the format of the screen back to normal (e.g. most of info is only shown on the left 1/3 of the page, and box to post articles is only 1/4" x 1" (vs full width). I assume that issue is on my end but I've tried changing the default views (only changes grey on left/right to Redskins.com images) but the other formatting remains unchanged. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Can you post a link to the page you're referring to & a screen shot. Also what browser & OS? And is this on desktop/tablet/mobile?

what browser & OS? And is this on desktop/tablet/mobile?

2 minutes ago, Panamon28 said:

Here is a copy of the screen shot that I see in the 'Stadium' forum: Create Status Topic Gallery Image Event 1 Notification Settings Notifications View all notifications 0 Compose New Inbox Go to inbox Panamon28 Panamon28 Content Profile My Attachments Settings Manage Followed Content Account Settings Ignored Users Sign Out All Content All Content This Topic This Forum Advanced Search Search... Browse Forums Staff Online Users More Activity All Activity My Activity Streams Default Streams Unread Content Content I Started Content I Follow Members I Follow Content I Posted In

That's not a screen shot. Hit your start menu button. In the search box type Snipping Tool. You can use that to highlight the screen & then save it. then attach it to a post 

Capture.JPG

5 minutes ago, Panamon28 said:

Unfortunately unable to attach any files....couldn't attach snipped screen shot , or saved picture of screen shot. Also tried saving screen shot in Word - and then posting word attachment...but I can't attach any files

Click on Choose files. You should be able to attach it then

Capture2.JPG

23 hours ago, TK said:

It's actually set up by size - Large, medium, small. Which I find the wording a little bit strange but I can it with todays smaller Chromebooks & Mac Book Airs.

I have a 14" screen with a dedicated video card and 1600x900 resolution. Guess I aint' no small. :ols:

1 hour ago, Panamon28 said:

Unfortunately unable to attach any files....couldn't attach snipped screen shot , or saved picture of screen shot. Also tried saving screen shot in Word - and then posting word attachment...but I can't attach any files

Just use ALT+PRNT SCRN.

Open MSPAINT and PASTE. Then SAVE it as JPG. Either drag the JPG on to the paper clip or click to point to your saved JPG. 

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I don't have an option to attach files....no attach file option....no paper clip...and I am unable to directly embed jpgs, snipped images, or documents. For whatever reason, the entire box that I am typing my response into remains only 1' wide and 1/4" high, so I can only see a few words at a time and I can't seem to attach any files. I'll play around with it tomorrow to see if I can find a solution. Thanks again.

6 hours ago, Panamon28 said:

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I don't have an option to attach files....no attach file option....no paper clip...and I am unable to directly embed jpgs, snipped images, or documents. For whatever reason, the entire box that I am typing my response into remains only 1' wide and 1/4" high, so I can only see a few words at a time and I can't seem to attach any files. I'll play around with it tomorrow to see if I can find a solution. Thanks again.

Try Firefox and see if you get the same thing. If not then something is wrong with your Chrome browser. Uninstall and reinstall Chrome. If you have another computer try there to see if same issue. If not then your desktop Chrome needs to be fixed. 

• TK unpinned this topic

After a week, I still think everything about this new site is great. It has been especially great for mobile. However, I do miss 1 thing. Whenever I used to go into a thread, there was the "take me to first unread post" button, or something like that. I used that all the time. Any chances on it making an appearance?

33 minutes ago, PortisBetts said:

After a week, I still think everything about this new site is great. It has been especially great for mobile. However, I do miss 1 thing. Whenever I used to go into a thread, there was the "take me to first unread post" button, or something like that. I used that all the time. Any chances on it making an appearance?

The big dot next to the title of the thread, click on it and it will take you to the 1st unread post.

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don't know if anybody mentioned this, or if it's a new thing, but http://www.extremeskins.com does not work. http://es.redskins.com works beautifully.  

I thought I had a problem with this a while ago, thought maybe it was fixed, but now seems to be broken again.

I think it's been addressed a few times, but yeah, update your link

Also, we now have a Twitter feed on the homepage sidebar stocked with about 200ish Redskins Players & NFL media accounts

3 hours ago, PortisBetts said:

Or tap the time of the last post that's on the right hand side, takes you to last post.

And I still can't even get to the bottom of the last page in the Election thread.

Archived