Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

4 hours ago, TK said:

Can you post screen shots of each so I can get a better idea of what you're seeing?

The actual color of the link or the hover over on the link or both? 

Mobile or Desktop or both? And have you just tried the Backspace key or is that what you mean when you say "delete"?

Mobile and the backspace key

One cool thing this upgrade has added--when you hit the back button on your browser, back to The Stadium for instance, the site still remembers that you've now read X or Y thread and fades it out like the rest of the threads you're caught up on. Small detail but I like it.

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

One cool thing this upgrade has added--when you hit the back button on your browser, back to The Stadium for instance, the site still remembers that you've now read X or Y thread and fades it out like the rest of the threads you're caught up on. Small detail but I like it.

Has no idea about this. I've become so accustomed to not using the back button because of this that I probably would've went months without noticing, lol. So thanks. :)

4 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Has no idea about this. I've become so accustomed to not using the back button because of this that I probably would've went months without noticing, lol. So thanks. :)

Same, used to do a quick scroll up and click The Stadium each time so it would update what I've read, especially on mobile where multiple tabs are annoying

9 hours ago, Califan007 said:

How do you get rid of that stupid pop up asking if we'd like to receive notifications from this site? I always select "Not now" and whenever I click to view another page I get the pop up. I think I get them after every post as well lol....

Are you using Chrome?

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Firefox

Try your browser settings/plugins. It's an option for Chrome or if you're referring to the banner that pops up across the bottom of the screen, that should be in your settings for ES.

10 minutes ago, burgngold fan said:

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Yeah, probably. I just clicked on a thread in there & hit the link back to the original sourced site. Worked fine.

Are you getting an Error Code?

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'm having a bear of a time trying to create multiple section while replying to a previous, fairly long post.  

The first one, I went in and hit enter in the middle of the quote box, and it worked great, created a separate section.  Tried to do it a second time, and it wouldn't do it.

Also, it looks like the toggle so you can edit the post directly with HTML is gone (or I can't seem to find out where it is).

Finally, I wanted to put some text before a quote, and I can't figure out how to do that.  This is all probably user error, and if it's been covered already, I apologize, I just haven't had time to read through all 12 pages of this thread...

7 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

create multiple section while replying

Highlight what you want to quote

7 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I went in and hit

And a black box pops up that reads Quote this in red type. Click that box just like I did to quote you here twice.

And when I can get to figuring out how to change the colors in that box so they're more readable, it'll be done.

• 1 month later...

I am not able to update my sig. Getting following error:  Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for http://redskinsplayers.info/images/joshnorman.jpg please try another image

Any ideas? I am stumped? Also I hate these so low image sizes as well as it makes the resolution of the pictures less and more grainy. I like the old system better with just size limit only. 

9 hours ago, zskins said:

I am not able to update my sig. Getting following error:  Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for http://redskinsplayers.info/images/joshnorman.jpg please try another image

Any ideas? I am stumped? Also I hate these so low image sizes as well as it makes the resolution of the pictures less and more grainy. I like the old system better with just size limit only. 

Well this morning I decided to try to upload the image again (as the link to the image was still not working) and it let me upload without an error. Was getting an error last night on uploading the image as well. Weird. But at least my problem is solved for the moment. The bug is still there if you try to insert the image using the link option instead. 

10 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Desktop

Looking into it as well but are you having this issue strictly on ES or other sites as well? Asking because this could be your mouse or you could have picked up spyware/malware that's causing this issue. You may want to run MalwareBytes or spybot just to be safe. 

33 minutes ago, TK said:

Looking into it as well but are you having this issue strictly on ES or other sites as well? Asking because this could be your mouse or you could have picked up spyware/malware that's causing this issue. You may want to run MalwareBytes or spybot just to be safe. 

Desktop at work.  Haven't tried at home.  No problems with other sites.

1 hour ago, pjfootballer said:

Desktop at work.  Haven't tried at home.  No problems with other sites.

I'm betting there's embedded tweets or other media in those threads.

When the page initially loads, the Tweet is loaded inside an iframe and sometimes that iframe has to be expanded once the loading is finished. This may result in the screen extending slightly, however there is not much we can do about this presently unfortunately. We are, however, looking into alternative ways to embed Twitter and Facebook content in a future release that may alleviate this concern.

Archived