Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Roster Thread (Building a Champion Edition) - Doct to IR - Mo Harris Up

DC9

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Not surprised about Brown, as keeping 4 guys at such a fungible position seems like a waste. Plus, isn't it obligatory that fans fall in love with some running back each year that doesn't make the team like Marcus Mason or Lache Seastrunk or Trey Williams or whomever...

I think this year it's more about Jones. He hasn't proven anything. If Jones had 1000 yards last year, I don't think you'd see fans care about Kelley or Brown.

From Rotoworld:

"Redskins waived RB Mack Brown.

A second-year UDFA out of Florida, Brown was a roster long shot from the start of camp. He made a last-minute bid in the preseason finale with a monster performance that included a tackle-breaking 60-yard touchdown. The Redskins will surely try to stash Brown on their practice squad.

Why is is anyone shocked about Mack Brown?  He'll clear waivers and we'll put him on the PS.  He's the perfect 'next man up' if we need him.  He struggled too much with pass pro to beat out Kelley.

Congrats to Reiter, Lanier, and Everett.  So stoked for those guys.  I still think Reiter has the athleticism to be a starter in this league.  

I also would like to bring Kasitati back.  Some potential there I think.

think the Skins  are trying to swing some trades?

I always wonder why you don't see more trades.  I mean I know there's waivers, but just don't make it sound like you're not actually going to cut the guy.  "Well, we're happy with Toler as our fourth CB and Fuller as our fifth, but a fourth round pick could make us happy with Fuller four and Carrington fifth"  Or something like that

11 minutes ago, carex said:

people talking about Redskins preseason RBs, anyone remember Robert Green from around 92-94? 

Marcus Mason is more relevant.

3 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

It looks as if the D-Line will be......Baker, Hood, Reyes, Rick Jean, Golston, Lanier......

That is the worst D-Line I've ever seen....SM should be held accountable if he doesn't somehow add a starting caliber lineman prior to the season

**** pimp were you here for Ma'ake Kemoeatu?

Golston was starting on that line :ols:

Archived