Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Roster Thread (Building a Champion Edition) - Doct to IR - Mo Harris Up

DC9

3 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

Does anyone have the calculation on our number now? Curious how many are left to be cut

If you look at the OP.. I'm updating it live.

You're welcome.

BTW... none of the locals have heard that Painter has been cut.  Purely PFT.

Source says Maurice Harris has been released, but that they'd like to bring him back to the practice squad.

2 minutes ago, perez24 said:

Is there any thought as to whether Kerridge actually makes the team?  The PS?  Goes back to graduate school?

I doubt we keep a FB.  The thought is, if we need one, Niles Paul will play there.

Not surprised about Brown, as keeping 4 guys at such a fungible position seems like a waste. Plus, isn't it obligatory that fans fall in love with some running back each year that doesn't make the team like Marcus Mason or Lache Seastrunk or Trey Williams or whomever...

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Not surprised about Brown, as keeping 4 guys at such a fungible position seems like a waste. Plus, isn't it obligatory that fans fall in love with some running back each year that doesn't make the team like Marcus Mason or Lache Seastrunk or Trey Williams or whomever...

I still have my Nemo Broughton jersey.

Just now, TheGreek1973 said:

IMO is a big mistake to release Brown, hope he clears waivers.  Seriously Jones needs to do a lot for me to trust him as an every down back.

Agree on Jones, but dont think Brown was ever going to make the 53. Love how he runs and think he could end up being a player, but Thompson if he can stay healthy is good. And Kelley has looked good and his pass blocking has been outstanding.

Archived