Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Gorilla" thread...

codeorama

You don't claim your stepdaughter?

Where have you been?

Sure.  As my stepdaughter. 

I don't get to make decisions, and therefore she's never heard the word "no".  And that's why she owes us about $60,000 that we'll never see.

My grandkids?  Nothing is their fault, and I'll go to the mat for any of 'em.   Any good grandma would.

Took my stepdaughter to Six Flags when she was 16...we weren't married yet, and she was already wild beyond belief...conversation went like this:

If you won't buy a retractable leash, I absolutely WILL NOT look for her if she decides to wander. 

Thank goodness or things like this could happen

https://thekicker.com/phillie-phanatic-tragically-killed-after-child-falls-into-its-enclosure/

Where have you been?

Sure. As my stepdaughter.

I don't get to make decisions, and therefore she's never heard the word "no". And that's why she owes us about $60,000 that we'll never see.

My grandkids? Nothing is their fault, and I'll go to the mat for any of 'em. Any good grandma would.

Sorry i managed to miss all of that.

i love how the title says "paw". Um, he was gonna straight up eat that kid. 

F it man. Zoos are no place for humans. Our ancestors spent their whole lives getting away from these beasts, built technology and civilization to get out of the food chain. We're just tempting fate by going to zoos. Zoos and camping.

..... people can care about gorilla welfare and child welfare both.   I think you know that.

i didn't want to drag down the alligator thread.... but... 

It is possible to care about both gorilla welfare and child welfare.... but if you get to a situation where they are measured against each other in stark contrast, and Child Welfare doesn't >>>>>>Super-duper-overwhelm >>>>>>>> Gorilla Welfare, your priorities/morals/thinking/ are ****ed.

when i am riding a turbo lawnmower, i care about not spilling my beer, and i care about not running over the neighbor's cat.     But if i HAVE to choose i will spill the damned beer.   

(and frankly, while the difference between beer and a cat is huge, it is WAY THE HELL less than the difference between a Gorilla and a child)

..... people can care about gorilla welfare and child welfare both.   I think you know that.

I hope we are not going THERE again!    

It is possible to care about both gorilla welfare and child welfare.... but if you get to a situation where they are measured against each other in stark contrast, and Child Welfare doesn't >>>>>>Super-duper-overwhelm >>>>>>>> Gorilla Welfare, your priorities/morals/thinking/ are ****ed.

when i am riding a turbo lawnmower, i care about not spilling my beer, and i care about not running over the neighbor's cat.     But if i HAVE to choose i will spill the damned beer.   

(and frankly the difference between beer and a cat is WAY THE HELL less than the difference between a Gorilla and a child)

Archived