Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most attractive woman you personally know?

How did that work when she was 30 and looked 10 I wonder....

I wouldn't know as I didn't meet her until she was 38. I thought she was a single mother because she had a picture of a baby on a necklace. Figured she was about 20. I was right in that she was a single mother but that picture was a picture of her grandson.

^^ crushed it

Seriously though.

I know at least a dozen women that most guys would drool over. 

Problem is most of them are crazy. 

My lady now is the most attractive that I deal with on a regular basis, but all of my exes were damn attractive also. 

Man, oh man though, I know a few for every guys tastes. 

Tall, short, thick, slender, athletic, white, asian, latino, russian, greek, indian, black, mixed, top, bottom, face, eyes, smile, blond, brunette, red head, younger, older, etc. 

Lots of gorgeous women in this world. Most guys just don't have the stones to step to them and simply say, "hello". 

I have no idea. Currently? I have a friend on island that's been in Australian playboy 3 times, but she's almost 50 now. She's a pilot and fire dancer here and has a rock band in Australia. There's a girl named Robin I think is smoking hot.

I've been friends with lots of models and stripers over the years. I think my girlfriend is pretty hot.

Kind of a strange question

My newest co-worker asked me yesterday if she could have some of my butt...I knew what she meant, but damn, that **** was super funny!

And she's very pretty in that southern/Dixie/redneck way.  I'll bet she can make the best sausage gravy on Earth.

And I meant that to be just as silly as it was.  :P

chipwhich, on 28 May 2016 - 10:59 PM, said:                                                                                                                                                                                           Time to come clean. Hillary Clinton. I can't have her. I want her. That's why I obsess over her so much.

What?

Girl I fell for back in MD. There was a lot of sexual tension between us but it never came to fruition. She wouldn't ditch her man. I made one move in the 6 years I knew her when she and her guy were split-up, and she knocked my attempt down. Ouch. Pretty sure she would've cheated on him with me but I wasn't about that lyfe. ****ing gorgeous Mexican/Columbian girl with a ridiculously amazing booty. My god. Best ass I've ever seen in my life, no question.

In Oklahoma, I'm "involved" with the most attractive woman I know. We aren't a couple, we're just really, really, REALLY good friends. Pale skinned, fit and thin white girl with a C rack and a very attractive face. Booty is nice and plump for her build, got adequate padding. Havin' fun. She's got enthusiasm.

My wife was a Hawaiian Tropic Model and covergirl for the Girls of University of Florida while I was dating her.  I definitely out kicked my coverage there.

A girl I rented my loft to in Atlanta was a stripper at the Cheetah and also was in the girls of the ACC playboy about 6 or so years ago.  She was the rare stripper that was actually paying her way through college and got some sort of science degree at Georgia Tech. 

Archived