Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most attractive woman you personally know?

Hmm.....  Didn't see this until I got home a few minutes ago.  For the record, my wife used to be a hairy Italian man, so the joke is on each one of you.  i only got her post surgery.

You didn't need to tell them you weren't home. They all knew you weren't home. 

My social circle has gotten embarrassingly small in recent year so I'm going to cheat a bit.

Growing up, my dad's best friend had a daughter who spent two years in New York as a Ford model. She never quite made it there, but still does local work at age 40.

There was a former Miss Hawaii who lived in my residential college. She was distracting.

When I clerked as a 2L, one of the attorneys in the firm was a 28 year old who - weirdly enough - did modeling work with the first woman I mentioned. She had several stories that involved long nights drinking with Jean Claude Van Damme.

When I was growing up, one of my friend's sisters was 4 years older and became a cheerleader at WVU. She looked like a Barbie doll. She was there in the 80s and her picture still shows up on the Internet sometimes in cheerleader collages.

Predicto in a dress is nothing to sneeze at.

Archived